Praying and hoping this will be the month (1 angel)

That's ok. I made mine explain. But 28mm is great! I had 2 follies the last time, 1- that was 28 and the other 24mm the day of ovulation. Anything above 18mm is considered mature, so that's great news for you! I go in on Sunday for my day 10 scans to see what I'm doing this month. I hope I have at least 2 good sizes on my left ovary because that's my good open tube side.

Good luck to you! I pray that this month we will both get our :bfp:

Let me know how it goes.

Well, DH and I are at heads so looks like this cycle is a blow! Waisted money. I don't see things getting better by IUI time next week. Im going in for my scans tomorrow anyways, of course by myself to see how big my follies are. My husband is being a jerk!

Well, DH and I are at heads so looks like this cycle is a blow! Waisted money. I don't see things getting better by IUI time next week. Im going in for my scans tomorrow anyways, of course by myself to see how big my follies are. My husband is being a jerk!

:hugs::hugs: Am so sorry that you are at heads with your hubby. I hope it all works out by IUI time. If not maybe skip the Insemination and explain to your doctor and wait for the next cycle.

Or just go crazy and tell him you need his :spermy: even if things are not ok. lol :happydance:

i hope all works out:hugs::hugs:

AFM, i saw the doctor yesterday, and she did an ultrasound. The other follicle had not ruptured so she gave me another preganol injection. I was so disappointed :cry:

I still have the ovulation pains and now have sore boobs.

I hope this is your month and I bet it is!

AFM, my scans were somewhat not good. I have 2 large follies on my blocked tube side. I have a small one on my good side but I'm afraid it will not catch up because it's not big enough. So I decided I'll do another scan on Wednesday and if it's just not there I'm going to cancel the IUI and trigger. My clinic said it was up to me but I think Ill just save the trigger for when my chances are good.

I haven't told DH as I'm upset with him so I figured when he ask me, I'll tell him. He knew I had an appt today but we aren't speaking much.

I don't know how much longer I can keep trying, I just don't have alot of faith it will happen.

Faith and hope is what keeps us going! Am sorry you have to go through this alone at the moment, since you are not speaking to your husband. Lets hope that come wednesday your follicle will be a good size. On the brighter side, if you cancel and do next month you will be in good terms with your husband and also maybe ovulate on the good side.

AFM, i went in to see the doctor because i was in so much pain. I could not even sit. I felt super bloated and pain from my belly button all the way to my lower pelvic. I have developed a large cyst and enlarged ovary. I feel so disappointed and in pain. I have been given metronidazole and centriful. I have an appointment to see her in a week after i finish the dose. Does this mean am out this cycle? :cry:

I'm sorry Omuk. I don't know that your out but my guess is, if they seen the other 2 collapsed then you already ovulated and your well into your TWW. The other that they seen that didn't collapse I was suspecting that maybe a cyst because it should have collapsed the same time as the others. Don't get down yet because I really think you have a chance.

The metronidazole is "Flagyl" it's a antibiotic so shouldn't harm. I'm curious what the other med is though. I don't know that one and I tried to look it up but I couldn't find it.

My DH came and apologized to me last night. I still haven't told him about the bad news as I know he will be just as disappointed as I was yesterday. I might wait to tell him after my appointment on Wednesday after I'm sure there is no hope for this cycle.

I'm sorry Omuk. I don't know that your out but my guess is, if they seen the other 2 collapsed then you already ovulated and your well into your TWW. The other that they seen that didn't collapse I was suspecting that maybe a cyst because it should have collapsed the same time as the others. Don't get down yet because I really think you have a chance.

The metronidazole is "Flagyl" it's a antibiotic so shouldn't harm. I'm curious what the other med is though. I don't know that one and I tried to look it up but I couldn't find it.

My DH came and apologized to me last night. I still haven't told him about the bad news as I know he will be just as disappointed as I was yesterday. I might wait to tell him after my appointment on Wednesday after I'm sure there is no hope for this cycle.

Will the pain go away with the antibiotics?

It will take infection away that's causing the pain but will not give you immediate relief. The centriful med, is that spelled right? I can't find it anywhere and it might be pain med of some sort.

Maybe get you a heating pad to help with pain. It seems to help me when I have cyst.

It will take infection away that's causing the pain but will not give you immediate relief. The centriful med, is that spelled right? I can't find it anywhere and it might be pain med of some sort.

The other medicine is cefutil! My bad :(

It's also another antibiotic. I'm sorry your sick and in pain. Cyst are not nice. Maybe you should take some Tylenol and heating bad. They usually resolve on their own. When did you have the ultrasound done that showed the collapse of the other 2 follies? How many days ago was that?

It's also another antibiotic. I'm sorry your sick and in pain. Cyst are not nice. Maybe you should take some Tylenol and heating bad. They usually resolve on their own. When did you have the ultrasound done that showed the collapse of the other 2 follies? How many days ago was that?

I had the ultrasound on cd16. Just Saturday on 17th then she gave me a preganol injection saying that the other follicle had not dropped.

On CD 12 didn't they say 2 had already ruptured? The reason I'm asking is when they do the ultrasounds, when they are measuring they are assuming they are follicles with eggs. So if you had 3 and 2 ruptured and 1 still there on CD17 I'd be questioning if that is the cyst. They can't determine if the follicles on u/s are fluid filled cyst or eggs. Usually when ovulating, if 2 already ruptured, the 3rd should have ruptured or released within 24 hours. I dont know but it sounds like your ovaries or the one ovary got a little too stimulated with the injections. It also may sound like you maybe 7dpo.

I looked up ohss that some women get with injectable meds and there are many BFP but still having a little fluid in the belly that is causing pain and discomfort! But pregnancy was progressing nicely and safely so definately don't count yourself out!

Oh I hope you get a BFP this cycle! Hope you get to feeling better very quickly!

I looked up ohss that some women get with injectable meds and there are many BFP but still having a little fluid in the belly that is causing pain and discomfort! But pregnancy was progressing nicely and safely so definately don't count yourself out!

Oh I hope you get a BFP this cycle! Hope you get to feeling better very quickly!

Thank you so much for telling me this. i definately feel better now and hope that everything works out. I also think that the third injection was abit too much and over stimulated.

I should test on 29th fxd if AF doesnt show its ugly face, i will test on 31st.

Well my follies are still less than 10 on my good side. They suggested I continue with the IUI just in case my good side picks it up. I'm waiting on DH to tell me yes or no for him getting off work so I'm not sure yet if we will do it. I will take my trigger at 1am and my follies are 25mm and 26mm so there are 2 on that side. I made them give me a copy of my hsg pics and the report so I could see if there was a glimmer of hope and that would be a negative! Lol! Unless a miracle happens and my good side picks it up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->