Praying and hoping this will be the month (1 angel)

My first ultrasound is on the 30th. I am over the moon! Ladies

Luckie_ Congrats!!!!!!!!!! so happy for you.... All the best for the scan.....:happydance::hugs:

Thank you so much!!! My first OB appt. is tomorrow morning and we are anxiously waiting. :)

I've been feeling oh not so good 😒😩

You have all readon to be excited, just feel the moment and enjoy these precious 9 months. Im so really happy for you.

Holding on to hope ... My Pap smear came back abnormal :-( I hate those things an now have to get another with vinegar poured on my cervix. I'm trying my best here

@pinky well I just had my colpo done yesterday an nw awaiting results. It went well tho, oh yea another u/s next week ladies! Keep me in your prayers as I will keep u special ladies :)

I'm sorry ladies, I've been MIA! I really had stopped trying. BUT... Was cleaning out my cabinet and spotted a test and decided to pee on it and it was positive! I'm only on cd28! I'm in complete shock!! I took a dollar store test, a FRER and a digi! All positive!!!!! My husband can't stop staring at the test!!!

OMG! That is a huge massive surprise BFP. Im over the moon for you Angel baby. I really cant believe you got a "surprise" BFP. Thats awesome news from you. I so excited for you.

Honey- when do you find out if this FET worked?! And thank you! It was definitely a surprise! My levels doubled and I have a ultrasound next week on the 7th to make sure baby is in the right place! Been really nervous about this! Hope everything comes out good!

Wooo hooo! Congratulations on the levels doubling. Looking forward to hear about your scan.How have you been? Do you have any symptoms yet?

AFM, I have another appointment tomorrow. I dint have the ET yet. I have been on Estrogen tablets. Tomorrow we discuss the transfer date depending on the lining thickness as seen in ultrasound. Then then progesterone suppositories, the yucky stuff. ET is likely to be within the next one week. Then we find out in another 2 weeks. So my test date is likely to be around 17th or 18th of March.

:happydance::happydance: whoop whoop go Angel Baby congrats! Now all we need is a couple more :bfp: on our board ladies an complete! Don't lose faith!!

Any news honey! Thank y'all! I go Monday for my second ultrasound to see the heart! I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow!

The only news we have is that there wont be a 2013 baby for us. It is another failed FET cycle this time. Now we are on to another new round of IVF probably in June.

The below stuff is copied from another of my posts.
We had 12 day1 embryos. They all needed to be thawed as they apparently werent growing well. The clinic did assisted hatching and still got one that was "OK/good" and 2 more which they thought din't have a great chance. The rest had to be discarded as they werent any good. We transferred 3, though it was a shock to be told just before the transfer that we were doing 3.
I had most symptoms like last time. And have been extremely hungry and tired.I have been eating 5 regular meals now and still hungry when I earlier ate just 2 major meals. I have been spotting since the last 2 days and now it is a little more than spotting. AF is almost here. Tomorrow is OTD and we already know we are no longer thinking of a 2013 baby. Still, it doesn't make it easier to hear those words that begin like "I'm sorry....Unfortunately, this time ....." from the doctor.

I'm sorry honey! Big big prayers for you! I hope it happens soon for you! Thinking of you!

how are you pregnant ladies?

omuk - how have you been? we would love to hear about you and baby
Pinky - how have you been. haven't heard from you in a very long time.

Hi friends. ....
Honey- dont lose hope..my prayers are with you....fingers crossed for you:thumbup: all the best
Angle- congratulations:happydance: so happy for you
Luckie- how are you and the baby doing?when is your nexf scan?
Pinky- how r u?
Omuk- how are you and baby ?
I gave birth early when i was 36 weeks..waterbag burst..had a c secion....Now my baby boy is 7weeks....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->