Praying for a 2012 BFP and 2013 Baby!!!

Met my man on a girls day out in York, I wasn't even going too go! Met him in a bar there and when we went back 2 weeks ago he went down on one knee! Was a total shock! He's called Rich, 34 year old, 2 girls, been married and is getting divorced, has his own joinery firm and is just the complete opposite too my ex, he's so attentive and thoughtful, I feel blessed. He lives and hour away from me at the minute so not too bad and is going too be moving over too me before we tie the knot. He just soooo lush and fantastic in bed :sex::haha::happydance:

Glad all's okay with boys, there growing up so quickly! Your wedding looked amazing, can't wait too start planning mine :happydance::happydance:

:haha: yes defo you fertile mertile!!

wow, how good is that. wish mine were regular! 2nd month of using cbfm, it was 2nd month using it that i got pregnant with harry so i was hoping it would be a lucky month. I will test tomorrow - ff says 10dpo today but i think its 9dpo.
I need you all back egging me on for early testing! I was reading back when i got my bfp with Harry and you said aren't you going to test and i was adamant I was going to wait until mothers day but gave in tested early and bam bfp!

Yes of course hun come on over, I only just created so don't think anyone else has joined yet.

Congrats baby and MrsP. I've stopped taking prenatals and switched over to taking women's vitamins because i didn't see the point of paying extra for less vitamins than I would have gotten if I was getting women's vitamins (90 pieces in prenatals vs 150 in women's).

No idea my plans for 2015 but it's very unlikely i will have a baby in 2015- I got plans to be in grad school to get my teaching career grounded. If it does happen, I'll look for you ladies I guess- or something, I don't know.

Best of luck to you all.

Dg you're welcome to just chat with us over in the other group? you know us lot we chat about all sorts! not just ttc/pregnancy. Hope you're able to start ttc soon hun.

I could start ttc soon with the donor but I'm not so sure I want to be pregnant while going through grad school. But then again I don't want to wonder what if or whatever. ARGH... Sucks to be thinking in a loop.

I suppose I will if more ladies speak up and say they want me to stay involved. Honestly I haven't been commenting as much on BNB these days as I'm focused on my teaching career and I don't have much to say anyways.

DG we have missed you you know! Of course you should stop by the new thread, this one died a death really as have some of the other groups I was on & it's a real shame. I hope you get your BFP before too long DG, how long is your grad course going to be for? Well done on getting on it, it's great news.

Claire will post my scan pic. I fb messaged rach it the other day as she wanted to see the nub..I'm not putting it on fb it's between me & DH :) congrats again on your engagement he sounds lovely. Don't have any regrets with your past - if you weren't with your knobhead ex then lovely poppy wouldnt be here! Is the mirena coil supposed to stop you ovulating? The normal copper one just stops it from implanting yes?

Rach I'll look for that group now... Good luck with this testing cycle! I test early I can't resist lol :test: :test: xx

Not the best of pics but it's measuring a bit behind & I did bring my scan forward a week so i could tell hubby's work at his do last sat. Was measuring 11+4 instead of 12 x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 2
15 months so about a lil more than a year from start to finish- may/June 2015 to aug 2016 I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->