• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Praying for a 2012 BFP and 2013 Baby!!!

Good thanks. Busy busy now till wedding. Just come back from a hen weekend and then have mine in 3 weeks. Dress fitting weds and also find out which school Thomas has got into. Then end of April engagement shoot and hair/makeup trials :)

So excited for you 30! Cannot wait for pics when it all gets done!

Sounds great DG! :D we're great thanks though there was the incident with the cat scratching the baby the other week. I was distraught that night thinking we'd have to get rid of him I couldn't even speak. But things settled now, looking forward to Easter off with the hubby. Oh & TTC number 2 this cycle... xx

Hi ladies, didn't want to announce on facebook obviously, but I got another BFP this morning! Can't quite believe it was so quick this time (4 months) and au naturel. Hope you are all well. Rach is it a 2yr age gap between your boys? Any tips on coping would be welcomed lol, I'm crapping myself :rofl: x

Ooh are you TTC Rach just noticed your status?! Hope we can be bump buddies x

Oops only just noticed your question to me about TTC, sorry hun! I mustve read it then forgot to reply x

Congratulations hun! you must be over the moon! 4 months hey, thats great..what did you differently do you think? if anything!
Yes I am ttc!, 2nd month but bfn today so on to cycle 3 for me. Its tricky for us ttc as dh is spending alot of time away from home working. Hope i can join you next month :)

2 years 3mths for us and its not too bad really, 3 is probably easier but i really wanted 2 so they would be close ish in age. Just need a routine, and to be organised i would say!. Would have liked 2 again this time round but obviously because of the wedding we put it on hold.

Thanks Hun, I wouldn't say I did much different bug I've not been taking any vits or herbs or anything that can do more harm than good! My spotting before AF has been pretty much perfect since I had penny. I didn't even think I ovulated I didn't get a single positive OPK!! Same as when I conceived penny & when I had the scans they couldn't quite tell if I'd ovulated... Was pretty much stress free but still couldn't help poas-ing :rofl: Glad to hear you've managed ok, I'll be coming to you for tips lol! Was Thomas walking everywhere or did you get a double buggy? xx

Great that it was a lot less stressful this time round then hun :thumbup:
No i didn't get one, just a buggy board which he used for all of about 3mths! i think it depends how often you use it now really as to whether you need one

Think I'll need a double buggy :( the way miss P runs about, she's so active like ants in her pants won't sit still :rofl: gonna see how she is nearer the time though x

Yes see nearer the time hun, maybe even wait until baby is here because you could always carry baby in sling with penny in pushchair? and then buy double if necessary. The thing that put me off was the size of them!

Yes I'd thought that too, though never quite got to grips with the sling I've got for penny & worry baby will get to clingy bring carried about.. :shrug: Yes they are big, though tandems don't seem as bad as side by side :thumbup: X

No i didn't get to grips with mine either, but hoping i will if there is a no'3 :haha: as will make my life much easier i think.
How you feeling hun?

Hi ladies! Well its been a year since ive been on here and so many changes! Firstly i want too say a huge congrats too MrsP!! Amazing news! Any scan pics???

Hows things with you Rach? Any news yet??

Well as for me im newly engaged as you all probs know of FB! Our official engagement party is 11th April 2015, day before MrsP's due date! Chosen my ring and all is fab! Hes amazing! Gutted i had too go thro all the shit i went thro for so many years with my ex and its taken me til now too meet a real man and someone i care for and who cares for me unconditionally. We are going too be TTC next year as we both would love a LO of our own and neither of us getting any younger. Wedding is planned for 2017 which will make me 41, made my cut off point for Having anymore children 42 so we just gona go with if it happens it hasnt by then then it wasnt meant too be!

Hope all you LO's are doing well. Poppy is great a proper little character, except for her sleeping which seems too be in regression at the moment but im sure she'll be sorted soon.

Missed you all and hope too be back on here again permanently shortly! Love catching up with you all on FB tho, were would we be without it! Xxxx

Hey! no news here unfortunately, haven't tested yet for this cycle yet but not feeling it really.. So good to have you all back on here. I have created a new group -
praying for a 2014 bfp and 2015 baby just to make the title bit more relevant!. Hope you will join too mrsp, even though you are not ttc! Its in the ttc groups section :)
Congrats on engagement Claire, so are you ntnp from now? and yes big congrats to MrsP.:happydance:
So Claire, how did you meet new man? whats he like? age, kids etc... we need to know all the goss!! :haha:
afm - all married now and just want that 3rd bfp so much!! Boys are doing great, Thomas is now at big school and Harry starts pre-school in Jan!

Yes I'll come and join you if that's okay! Nope I still got my coil in but taking it out after Xmas and going too monitor my OV, I don't want too fall pregnant before we get engaged so will have too be careful espesh with my track record! I do know I'm still ovulating even with coil in as I have tested this month and got a positive OT on my usual day, everyone I know has stopped bleeding with the Mirena except me I still have regular AF's every 26 days so thought I'd test and see if I'm still popping eggs out! Lol! Now I've got the addiction back ha ha ha!:dohh::dohh:

I see you used CBFM this month is it first time? You fell last time when you did didn't you? Who knows chick think positive I say! Don't know how you.ve not tested yet tho! Fingers crossed :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"