Praying for a 2012 BFP and 2013 Baby!!!

Ok will look into those, thanks dg. where are you?

Following your journey in your journal, looking forward to hearing the next step. :)

ahh yes, just checked it out. so about the same distance from Florida as New York! its difficult as have never been to the USA so I want to go everywhere really! :haha: shame we couldn't do a road trip :dohh:

Well New York it is! :happydance: can't wait, is there anywhere you recommend dg that shouldn't be missed?

Btw definitely make it a point to see Nigara Falls. It is awesome to see anytime of the year, but in cold weather it can be icy if one is not careful.

Liberty, Empire State, Central Park, ground zero. LOVED NYC!! Jealous!

What's going on with your IUI DG?

X

We'll staying opposite central park so that should be good. ahhh you'll have to go back again one day hun x

Af started today so I am doing baseline ultrasound before starting hcg injections. Ultrasound on Thursday morning this week. All the data is in my journal.

We will go back in the next couple of years, definitely! My mam already said when I was preggo she'd look after the grandchild for a few days so we could go! :happydance: But next year we'll have a family holiday I think.

Exciting stuff DG, GL! :D

x

Oh my girls, no posts in 5 months! :cry: How are you all? I know we have each other on FB but it's not quite the same as having a good chat. How's DG TTC going? Have you had any more IUI?

How long now til the wedding Rach?

Did you enjoy your recent holiday Claire? How's dating going?

We're TTC#2 this month, or should I say NTNP? I don't know the cross over point. No ovulation strips, temping or forcing BD but I'll be keeping check of my cycle days and CM.... I'm just waiting for AF any day now.

x

Wow, ttc time again Christine! How you feeling, excited or nervous?? Hope you get your bfp quickly.
yes not long till the wedding, everything is nearly sorted. Just need jez to find his ring :)

all good here, enjoying my new love of fitness and running. Feeling a lot happier in myself now i have something away from just being mummy.
hows it being back at work? Who looks after penny when you are?

Well my medicated 2nd try with iui did not succeed so since we used all our donors and money we had to take a break for now. Simply don't have money for it with the school loans I need to pay back and the car payments and unfortunately that means nothing is being saved up for more iui tries.

If you followed my Bnb journal you would also know I have no time now for dr and stuff with 3 jobs demanding my time which also means my sleep suffers. I finished college and acquired a teaching job at a local high school. I plan to quit the full time job in about a Month to focus more on my teaching career as I can see myself growing there.

Ttc wise- on hold for now and sometimes that gets me down but lately I have refocused on enjoying life and my husband without thinking too much or obsessing over trying for a baby. Recently we decided to look into possibly doing home insemination. Still need to research further in what that requires in terms of supplies and figure out how we are going to do it (prob end up getting a hotel room one night and have donor leave sample which husband will shoot up in me) something like that. But that is where my insane life stands now- work controls my time and I possibly would not succeed anyways with the lifestyle I have. Should be better over the summer once I reset body to sleeping nights again and incorporating exercise back into my daily routine. Then after that we might see better results for getting me pregnant idk.

:hi: dg, i still pop in and see how you're doing. You do sound very busy but hopefully you can arrange something that works for all 3 of you. Always routing for you :hugs:

A bit of both really! It's weird being back in this place again... CD1 for me today so bring it on. If it takes a little while it's ok we're not in any great hurry. I say this now anyway ha ha! Work is fine, I don't hate the place now, 3 days is great & I actually enjoy working Saturdays as they're so relaxed :) My mam has penny over night on a wed & all day thurs as they live too far to drop her off on a morning then in laws have her on a Friday, & daddy daughter day sat of course! Exciting stuff not long now til the big day! Hope your DH wears his wedding ring as mine won't! He said it gets on his nerves, mostly because he bought it too small & you can't resize it! But never mind, I'm used to it after coming up 8 years! OMG where is the time going!!! Glad to hear you're enjoying your fitness, I defo feel better now I'm back to work so if you're a SAHM then you need to get out & about! :thumbup:

Oh DG I'm sorry I'm not following your journal, I'm rarely on bnb these days (though am trying hard to come back more regularly!) so I just tend to stick with the threads as I've made such great friends on them - that's you guys lol! I don't remember when I last looked at rach's journal either! Sorry rach! :wacko:
Sorry you've had to postpone to IUI til you get more money, that's a bummer. I have to admit I did wonder why you didn't try home insemination before the IUI? Sorry you're not sleeping & so tired :( stress definitely plays a big part in TTC so hopefully once you're settled & rested things will start to happen :dust:

x

Fear that all kept me from trying home insemination first. Besides we needed to be sure there was swimmers since this donor never had kids. Plus I never like doing things we don't know what we be doing without having experienced what it should be like first from a pro. Now that we had two tries and no success I am more open to the idea since we have no luck with getting enough saved up for two years or more.

My last day with full time job is may 9th. After that I will be juggling two part time jobs which is more manageable and better in long run for me as they both are during the day which allows me to sleep nights again after doing overnight shifts for 3 years. Plus the part time jobs have more to do with teaching career wise so looking forward to that change of focus in my life as a career woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->