Praying! **UPDATED**

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
This naughty placenta is out the way! Having a growth scan so am happy to see my baby boy again. Especially seeing all these gorgeous babies being born just recently ☺️. They are checking to se if placenta is out the way. I have everything crossed. This is my last baby and I really really don't want a c section. I know if I have to have one I will obviously. But I really can't see myself having one 😱. Anyone else waiting to find out if they will be having a c section or natural birth?? I'm so apprehensive 😩😕

I had my scan on Thursday and placenta has moved! So relieved :) good luck x

When was your last scan and how much was the placenta in the way?

When was your last scan and how much was the placenta in the way?

At 28weeks was still low his head was on it. They didn't say that's what today is for. They will be doing an internal scan to measure exactly how much.. Nervous 😩

Hope its out of the way for you. If it was badly in the way it seems like they would have told you that at you last scan so it was probably boarderline.

Hope its out of the way for you. If it was badly in the way it seems like they would have told you that at you last scan so it was probably boarderline.

Well it was a growth scan so wasn't checking the placenta. I have known about it for quite a while now. I have had bleeding too. They said it's very low & his head was on it & his head was so low the couldn't get a good look. But the keep my 32weeks appointment as this was especially for the placenta. I know some consultants are will to take more of a chance but others won't even entertain it. So I'll have everything crossed. Coz the thought of being cut open while awake make me want to vomit!! Lol

For two weeks I panicked about a c section because I was told bubs was breech. This is my fifth and final baby and reeeeeally didn't want a section so was really worried and upset about it. Anyway had a presentation scan last week and he's head down whoop!!

I really hope the placenta has moved up when you go for your scan. It's a really high percentage that do I've read :thumbup:

Keep us updated hun I hope its moved for you I'll keep everything crossed for u xxx

Fingers crossed Hun I have my scan to see if mine has moved 30th November x

Good luck! At 30wks my placenta was 1cm from cervix but has moved up now :)

Good luck hope it's moved out the way!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->