• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pre Christmas Meet Up - Friday 3rd December :D

No lifts at Euston (I used to work there :D) but there are escalators xx

I have a cameleon! I can just use the big wheels! Although it's not logistically possible seeing as I will have shopping to carry.... And I'd have to carry bugaboo components in my bag :rofl: x

I'm dead excited bout this meet!

Don't worry about me if you guys want to meet earlier, I can just find you all, although that may be easier said than done since it's fricking HUGE :rofl:

Lol hun it's no biggie meeting at 1.30. Tbh, it gives me a chance to have a mooch around for Christmas pressies :D I'm really looking forward to this too!

yaya Im excited too..and the later time works for me..Ive only got 3 or so messages about secret santa so I take it no one is really interested!

1.30 is fine by me too! Makes traveling much less hassle and no rushing around!

Question - how will the secret Santa work? We do it at work which is obviously much simpler!!!! Xx

yeah Im still trying to figure that one out!! hahahah..
I did it on another forum and we sent small items/cards to our secret santa in the post and then at our meet up we found out who the secret was with a final gift..but Im not sure if that is how we will do it..Im just trying to see how many people want ot do it..any ideas I definanlty want to hear!!

Does anyone want to look after one of my children for the day? :rofl: I'm joking btw!

I'm excited to meet you all but know I'll start chickening out nearer the day but I'm determined to come and as Jo's my travel partner I will be there :dance:

I have this pram:

https://www.babyjogger.com/city_select_lp.aspx

If anyone wants to add me on FB, I'm Michelle Kelly but you'll have to go through someone else's Facebook [Jetter's has me]

Well, my girls are sorted, just got to get someone to pick my son up from school now!

All excited here although I've got to behave myself if I want to come cos I kinda landed myself in hospital at the weekend - basically been overdoing it :blush:

My mum read everyone the riot act and they're all helping out more - so far anyway!

Have a fab time, I love Westfield's, live only a 20 minute bus ride away, fab shopping :thumbup:

Well, my girls are sorted, just got to get someone to pick my son up from school now!

All excited here although I've got to behave myself if I want to come cos I kinda landed myself in hospital at the weekend - basically been overdoing it :blush:

My mum read everyone the riot act and they're all helping out more - so far anyway!

whattttttttttt...no..send me a message love..when you are feeling up to it..should have sent me a text or something! :hugs:

Does anyone want to look after one of my children for the day? :rofl: I'm joking btw!

I'm excited to meet you all but know I'll start chickening out nearer the day but I'm determined to come and as Jo's my travel partner I will be there :dance:

I have this pram:

https://www.babyjogger.com/city_select_lp.aspx

If anyone wants to add me on FB, I'm Michelle Kelly but you'll have to go through someone else's Facebook [Jetter's has me]

I tried to find you..there are nearly ten thousand Michelle kellys:haha:
I didnt find you on Jetters at all either!! :shrug:
maybe find me!:shrug:

Tasha come along i'd love to meet you... :blush: x

I would love to meet you too Hayley, not a natural parenter (just made up a word there I think) though. Although if I have more, then am considering cloth!!

Considering - well that counts!!! ;)
Or we could accidentally "bump-into" you (hint hint wink wink!) xxx

whattttttttttt...no..send me a message love..when you are feeling up to it..should have sent me a text or something! :hugs:

Thanks hun, I'm ok now, just got to be sensible and remember I'm 7 months pregnant :dohh:

I want to meet you all! And do a bit of shopping too, nothing too heavy though lol

Ok, so i've worked out that if i sell HEAPS on ebay, i can have enough money to get all 7 things i want in Polarn o Pyret :rofl:

Oh dear :blush:

Tasha come along i'd love to meet you... :blush: x

I would love to meet you too Hayley, not a natural parenter (just made up a word there I think) though. Although if I have more, then am considering cloth!!

My best friend might be coming along, she's Nikkinoonoo on here and she's not a natural parenter either! Come along hun, the more the merrier :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->