Pre eclampsia...

C

callmepoppy

and oral sex?!

Sorry if this is too much info but i read in an article that as this condition is primarily due to maternal immunity that the more often you perform oral sex on your partner (and swallow :blush:) the less likely this is to occur!

It also helps to have sex more often! i think this is quite amazing! the article was very insightful i will look it out and post the link for you girls to read.

This condition scares the life out of me, i have known a few girls who suffered from this and now i am worried.

Anyone on here ever had this? sorry if i have offended anyone for asking.

xx

Omg!!!!!! I had pre eclampsia in my first pregnancy very seriously which ended with my son being stillborn but im sorry I do not buy this as a way to lessen your chance of having it!!!!!!!!!
From what I know of it the condition isnt preventable and best way to keep eye on thinks is to have regular bp checks and make sure you always have your wee checked at every midwife visit although I did do this and still happened but always remember more women have pregnancy without developing it than that do.

I had this with my twins and they were born at 33+4 . Not sure how much i believe that as every dr you ask says they can not really explain why it happens and how it can be stopped . Was this written by a man by any chance lol only joking . I think the best thing you can do is look after yourself and keep an eye on your bp xxx

Some bloke is sat there cackling to himself, and receving daily cheques from expectant fathers-to-be!

OMG.....never heard of that one! I am a member of Australian Action on Pre-eclampsia and receive quaterley newsletters on the latest research (PE, HELLP syndrome and Eclampsia) by our medical and nursing advisors and this one has never come up.
Written by a man for sure!
Kath

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->