pre-IVF anxiety... Help!!

@Anke82 oh cysts are so frustrating and seem to appear exactly on the wrong time! I hope yours goes away quickly.

@Megan0625 two more days to go! How are you feeling?

We just got the news from the lab that we have 3 blastocysts frozen. That's good, considering only 6 eggs fertilized and 1 embryo was transferred on day 3.
Somehow I don't even dare to hope that it actually worked on this cycle, but soon I'll start itching to test.
I'm feeling really good! We just got back from the funeral, which was very emotional, but it was a nice service and I'm glad we were able to grieve and pay our respects. Losing my grandma-in-law will be a huge adjustment and will be sad, but we are just happy to be moving forward with our fertility treatments and are looking forward to the transfer. I HATE the PIO shots, they give me the worst cramps every time! Having those side effects during an 18-hr drive was not fun. I'm super excited for Thursday but I'm going to be honest that I'm very scared. After my first cycle failed, I'm so scared of getting my hopes up. I do feel better that we are transferring 2 embryos but I definitely am scared, I don't even know how ti will feel when I do get a positive pregnancy test. I plan on avoiding testing at all costs because I got my first negative pregnancy test 7 days after my last transfer and I immediately felt discouraged and grieved, and I'm not sure I want to put myself through that again. But I also don't know if I can make it through the whole tww without testing. Oh well, I guess time will tell!

Good to hear you're doing well. I hope you'll have enough distraction to be able to not test. I hate this testing but can't really avoid it. I already started to test and I don't have tests at home so I ordered some online. My mother will visit us this week so hopefully this will help with not testing.
I feel crampy and bloated again but I am trying hard not to symptom spot.

Good to hear you're doing well. I hope you'll have enough distraction to be able to not test. I hate this testing but can't really avoid it. I already started to test and I don't have tests at home so I ordered some online. My mother will visit us this week so hopefully this will help with not testing.
I feel crampy and bloated again but I am trying hard not to symptom spot.
I totally understand, I doubt that I'll be able to avoid testing. I definitely find that keeping myself busy is the best way to avoid testing and symptom spotting (which I'm the worst at). I symptom spot every time, which is especially hard when on PIO shots because they mimic pregnancy symptoms. I will have to try to stay busy at work! My fingers are crossed for you and I hope this is your cycle! :) Please keep us posted!

Ooooooo, so exciting Nima! How are you feeling? When can you test?! I'll be thinking of you and hoping you get that BFP. And glad that you have 3 embryos frozen just in case/for the future. ❤️ Have you traveled back home? And no signs of OHSS?

How exciting, Megan! I just realized that that means you went today!!!! FX this is it for you. Did they transfer two embryos? I'll be thinking of you, too ❤️

Anke- so sorry! I had never realized that cysts were such an issue. But they keep coming up on this thread, so seemingly they are?! I hope you can go ahead next cycle.

Ooooooo, so exciting Nima! How are you feeling? When can you test?! I'll be thinking of you and hoping you get that BFP. And glad that you have 3 embryos frozen just in case/for the future. ❤️ Have you traveled back home? And no signs of OHSS?

How exciting, Megan! I just realized that that means you went today!!!! FX this is it for you. Did they transfer two embryos? I'll be thinking of you, too ❤️

Anke- so sorry! I had never realized that cysts were such an issue. But they keep coming up on this thread, so seemingly they are?! I hope you can go ahead next cycle.
It went really well! They were able to transfer 2 beautiful little embryos. ❤️ Everything seemed to go very smoothly. I went on complete bedrest yesterday and went to my fertility acupuncture, and have just been taking it easy today. I've done a few things around the house, but other than that, we strolled around the mall, saw a movie, and cuddled up at home. I feel good but I'm still very cautious and nervous about it potentially not working. Fingers crossed the little embabies are nestling in nicely ❤️. Of course the PIO injections leave me very crampy, so I don't really think I will feel implantation cramps WHEN they happen. This will be a long two weeks!

@WinterBub thank you hun! I am well. The tww is hard but today I have a good feeling because I saw a vvvfl today and I hope it's the beginning of our bfp. I know it can also be a chemical, but i allow myself to be happy.
I did have mild ohss in the 3 days after the retrieval but it was much better when they transferred the embryo. I hope it sticks!!

@Megan0625 wow 2 embryos! Congratulations! I hope they stick.

Wow, that's great news! Do you have any news on any line progression? My fingers are crossed for you! I broke down and did my first test at 4 days post FET today and my first test was negative, so I'm feeling a little discouraged. I know it's still early but it brought back the feelings from my last IVF cycle. I'm probably going to test again in a couple of days.

I'm rooting for you @Megan0625 and @Nima !! And Nima that's amazing news congratulations, I know it's still early but here hoping for progression.
Haven't been around lately because it's been a few difficult weeks with my pet dying and some other things,
but I'm very happy and excited to hear you two transferred embryos already! Keeping my fingers crossed :hugs::hugs:

AFM we'll be doing the whole thing most likely in August, I'll keep you updated!

@Megan0625 I totally understand you, seeing this white test hurts, even when you know it's early. I had my first vvvfl 8 days past transfer, and it was a 3day embryo. So testing in a couple of days sounds like a good idea. I hope so much that you get your bfp soon!! Please keep us updated <3

@elencor so sorry about your pet dying. This is so painful. Thank you for being here and rooting for us.

I got my digital bfp today, but somehow I am more worried than excited. I hope I will soon start feeling pregnant and have some more confidence that it sticks. And I already made an appointment for the first scan, but it's only in a month from now so I still have to wait.

Congrats, nima! Really hope everything keeps going the right way and this is it for you. ❤️ Try to stay positive! Everything so far suggests that you're pregnant, and there's no reason to think it won't stick.

And hang in there, Megan. I hope that you will have a line appear the next time you test. Thinking of you, and wishing you all the best. I hope that you will get your twins this cycle. There's no definitive answer just yet- so don't write yourself off! You stay positive, too!!!

Hi elencor. Sorry about your pet. But that's exciting that you're all set for August. I hope I'll be doing IVF around the same time as you!

@Nima Congratulations! That's fantastic news. I tested using a cheapie Wondfo test this morning and I swear I see a vvvfl? It could be my mind playing tricks on me or perhaps an evap line but it did show up within 5 minutes, and yesterday's test was stark white. I don't believe it quite yet because I know there could be false positives with these tests or I'm just imagining things, so I'll probably re-test later or tomorrow. I have absolutely no symptoms though, aside from progesterone side effects, so that's really throwing me off.

@elencor I'm so sorry about the death of your pet, that is so incredibly hard.

Eep! Good luck, Megan! Get a couple of different brands. If it shows up on multiple, then I'd totally believe it! It is pretty common not to get morning sickness or anything until 6 weeks+, so wouldn't put too much stock into that as an early indicator one way or another. This is very exciting! Hope you see progression on your next test. ❤️

Okay, I took another test this afternoon when I got home and I really think this looks like a real line. It's the same brand of test as this morning but the line is definitely more visible - I don't have to squint to see it. What do you all think? This was after 4 minutes and DOES have color. In person, it is very very light pink. I just want to make sure I don't have line eyes. If this looks real, I'm going to pick up some First Response tests to re-test in the morning!

IMG_1880.jpg

Last update for the night, but the FRER test has a faint line that showed up in less than a minute! I really can't believe it. I'm probably going to be doing a few more tests between now and my bloodwork because I'm not sure if I can wait until 6/6 for my beta. But I've never had any positive pregnancy tests, it's always been stark negative. So I'm feeling so excited right now. I'm definitely scared but for the first time in a long time, I feel hopeful. ❤️

@Megan0625 this looks positive to me! My lines are just starting to be that clear, and the clearblue digital already gave me a positive. Definitely try another brand for reassurance but I would say bfp!! So excited for you!!!

@Megan0625 this looks positive to me! My lines are just starting to be that clear, and the clearblue digital already gave me a positive. Definitely try another brand for reassurance but I would say bfp!! So excited for you!!!
Thank you! I got a positive on a digital this morning :) It still doesn't feel real and I'm very cautiously optimistic, but for the moment, I'm celebrating being pregnant. I will feel much better when everything is confirmed with beta next week.

Huge congratulations I know the cautious part is heavy, but celebrating is really important <3

Thank you! I got a positive on a digital this morning :) It still doesn't feel real and I'm very cautiously optimistic, but for the moment, I'm celebrating being pregnant. I will feel much better when everything is confirmed with beta next week.

Congratulations!! So happy for you :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->