pre-IVF anxiety... Help!!

Congratulations!! Thank you for sharing, really, this gives me so much hope, at this point it seems to me like getting pregnant is a myth or impossible lol

Thank you everybody! ❤️ I've been testing quite obsessively honestly to make sure my lines are getting darker and they definitely are! Here is a ClearBlue with today's test and my test from a couple of days ago. I think I'm going to stop testing for now until maybe the day of my beta for reassurance. It still hasn't sunk in yet. It's early but I definitely already feel a change in how I'm feeling from the increase in hormones. I've had some nausea the last couple of days and I am absolutely exhausted constantly. I've also felt a little dizzy this morning. Other than that, I'm still feeling crampy (which makes me nervous), which could still be from the progesterone injections? I'm trying not to look too far into anything.

@Nima How are you feeling? When is your next appointment?

I hope everybody is doing well!

IMG_1919.jpg

Congratulations!! Thank you for sharing, really, this gives me so much hope, at this point it seems to me like getting pregnant is a myth or impossible lol
lol It isn't a myth or impossible! Trust me, I was starting to think I wasn't meant to be a mom or I wasn't capable of getting pregnant. I actually didn't even think this cycle worked. I was literally crying 4 days after transfer because I had this overwhelming feeling that it didn't work and I was mentally prepping myself to have to try again. I was absolutely shocked when I saw my first positive because I still was having cramps and everything from the progesterone injections, and nothing felt different. Come to think of it, I did feel some pinching and tight feelings in my lower abdomen about 3 days after transfer, but I thought it was my mind playing tricks on me because that's what I've done every ttc cycle. I still don't really FEEL pregnant and I'm peeing on pregnancy tests constantly to check to see if I'm still pregnant, but I think it will all feel real when my bloodwork confirms it. I also have a bad habit of panicking the second I have any cramps, so I'm gonna need to relax a little lol. My fingers are crossed for you and I have all the faith in the world that it will work for you. ❤️

I am pretty devastated, seems to be a chemical. I am very sad and not sure how to proceed now. We'll see.

I'm so sorry, Nima. :hugs:Did your line disappear? I've heard about "testing out the trigger". Perhaps that's what happened? How many days since the transfer now? I hope that you will still get good news this cycle. :flower:

Congratulations, Megan! And don't worry about the cramping- it's really common in early pregnancy. So, it can't be counted as a bad sign. ;) When do you get your official beta done?

Thank you ladies. It wasn't the trigger because my tests were negative and then turned positive, and then faded. So just a chemical. It happens. I hope we have more luck next cycle.

Sorry Nima the only one time I've been pregnant it was a chemical so I know how sad it is to have all your hopes crashed like that. Best of luck with the next transfer I believe it will go better :hugs::hugs:

@Megan0625 those lines are fantastic congrats!! Were they 3 or 5 days old embryos??

I'm so sorry, Nima. :hugs:it is really hard to get excited and then have your hopes dashed. I hope that you're feeling ok about it all. At least I guess you know what is happening as soon as it was possible to know. :hugs:i wish that you had got to keep this little one.

@WinterBub I go in for beta tomorrow morning (6/6) at 8:45! I'm nervous but excited. I have high hopes but still don't know what to expect because no cycle has ever worked.

@elencor We transferred 2 5-day old blastocysts :)

@Nima I'm so sorry again, that is truly so heartbreaking :-(

This is my test from this morning, so I do believe the line is getting darker! Fingers crossed for a nice strong beta tomorrow.

IMG-1952.jpg

That's great!! Excited to hear your next numbers, Megan! :)

Hope you're doing ok, Nima :hugs:

Just a quick update - my beta #2 was 808! So it more than doubled in just less than 48 hours. Fingers crossed for a strong beta #3!

Awesome numbers! :) I'm hanging out for your first scan! Does your doctor read anything in the beta numbers about whether it's likely that it'll be twins?

Awesome numbers! :) I'm hanging out for your first scan! Does your doctor read anything in the beta numbers about whether it's likely that it'll be twins?
Honestly, I don't really know! I haven't really asked because I've just been so happy that I'm actually pregnant. :) From what I've been reading though, it's probably pretty hard to tell until my first scan. I think I'm on the higher side of average if I'm pregnant with a singleton, but my HCG levels are also definitely high enough to be pregnant with twins.

On another note, I think I'm actually starting to FEEL pregnant a bit. Mainly, I've been absolutely exhausted, to the point where I fell asleep eating lunch yesterday :lol:. I still have a lot of cramps and my bbs are becoming EXTREMELY sore. I've also had a few bouts of dizziness and occasional nausea but not too bad yet :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->