pre-menstrual symptoms 8 wks

hhimayy

Reaction score
So the title basically says it all. The past few days my symptoms have subsided, practically disappeared. Which I know doesn't necessarily mean anything, although it was my first sign in my mmc.

But not only that but I have been super gassy the last few days. It's the same type of gassy-ness I feel right before a period.

Did anyone else get pre menstrual symptoms around the time their second period was due?

Hi. I didn't get pms symptoms ever with any of my pregnancies but just wanted to say I've experienced loss of symptoms with all my pregnancies including the baby I carried to 15 weeks. I lost my symptoms at 9 weeks with her and she was just fine til 15 weeks. I know symptoms come and go during first tri but it doesn't always mean mc. When is your first scan?

Oh goodness. That's a long time to wait. Want to wait together? I've lost 4 and am 4w5d today. I've had two good betas but it doesn't make me feel any better. My symptoms are few and some days seem less than others. Today is a mild symptom day. My first scan is in 2 weeks on August 3rd. So. Far. Away.

Can I be a waiting buddy too? I had symptoms come and go in my first two pregnancies...never had any real symptoms with my two losses this year...now 5 weeks with several good and rising betas but my lack of nausea is worrying me. My scan is also in 2 weeks on August 3.

Can I be a waiting buddy too? I had symptoms come and go in my first two pregnancies...never had any real symptoms with my two losses this year...now 5 weeks with several good and rising betas but my lack of nausea is worrying me. My scan is also in 2 weeks on August 3.

Hi ttc! Glad to see you but so sorry you are in this boat with us. I would love to have you as a waiting buddy. Our due dates must be close. Mine is March 25.
In addition to my lessened symptoms today which were breast tenderness, constipation, and bloating now I've developed cramps. I have a 3rd beta tomorrow. Praying it's good. First trimester is the devil. Especially after nothing but losses.

Can i join too? Ive literally lost all my symptoms the last few days too. I have my second 'emergency' scan friday and im really nervous, its been a strange week

Welcome Sarah! The more the merrier I say. It looks like you are a week ahead of me?! I'm 4+5 today. Good luck Friday!!!

Sarah- just read your ticker. TWO!!! So exciting.

And betas don't always tell the whole story. Could be slow to double and everything is still fine.
I'll remind myself of this if my 3rd beta doesn't double tomorrow 😕

You are fine!! Once they are over 1200 it takes 96 hours to double. Not 48 hours. Yours are also SUPER high for this early.
Mine look pitiful compared to yours but are in the normal range for 4 weeks. 162 was first then 463 three days later. Hoping that 463 is 1000 by tomorrow. FX'd for both of us.

Sarah wow!!!! Definitely high numbers!!!!!! I think 72-96 hrs is normal for doubling time at this point. Check out betabase.com. They have tons of charts and even stats for twins. It will reassure you.

Sophie, your betas on like my last successful pregnancy. At 4+2 with him it was 258. Doubling time looks great!

Mine this time were 15 (3+2), 74 (3+4), 1660 (4+3) and nearly 3400 (4+5).

I feel like mine are on the low end of normal but I'll take them. Mine are from 4 weeks exactly (162) and 4+3 (463) which is a 47 hour doubling time. My 3rd pregnancy (the only one I ever had a HB) my numbers were much higher at this stage and we found out at 11 weeks she had Down Syndrome. The two are probably not related but I'll take my lower numbers this time as long as they keep doubling.

Well got a call back on my levels. They were 10732 last Tuesday afternoon and then only 14777 on friday midday so I don't think it's looking good. Have a scan tomorrow.

Well got a call back on my levels. They were 10732 last Tuesday afternoon and then only 14777 on friday midday so I don't think it's looking good. Have a scan tomorrow.

Those numbers are fine. Doubling time slows once it's over 1200. FX'd for your scan.

You're nearly 8 weeks! Hcg doesn't always double at that point!

Thanks everyone. Given that my symptoms have been almost nil and what I did have disappeared I'm trying to gear myself for the worst and if the outcome is good I can be ecstatic.

Thanks everyone. Given that my symptoms have been almost nil and what I did have disappeared I'm trying to gear myself for the worst and if the outcome is good I can be ecstatic.

I truly think you are going to have a reason to be excited. 💛

I went in and straight told the tech that I know we aren't going to find anything. A second after she inserted the transducer she found the heartbeat. I'm in disbelief.

Not out of the woods though so Im still cautious. I'll upload pics tomorrow. I feel like the gestational sac is rather small compared to the embryo.

Having horid back pain today. A little mad as the doctor told me my progesterone was great when they first drew it, find out today that it was only 12.6 so I asked for supplements. I'm thinking that's why I have such little symptoms.

I went in and straight told the tech that I know we aren't going to find anything. A second after she inserted the transducer she found the heartbeat. I'm in disbelief.

Not out of the woods though so Im still cautious. I'll upload pics tomorrow. I feel like the gestational sac is rather small compared to the embryo.

Having horid back pain today. A little mad as the doctor told me my progesterone was great when they first drew it, find out today that it was only 12.6 so I asked for supplements. I'm thinking that's why I have such little symptoms.

Oh my goodness!!!! So happy for you!!!!!! Praying all stays well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->