pre-menstrual symptoms 8 wks

I had diarrhea tonight. I'm sorry I know that's tmi. I had it with my first healthy pregnancy but I also had it right before my first miscarriage. I'm a mess.

I went in and straight told the tech that I know we aren't going to find anything. A second after she inserted the transducer she found the heartbeat. I'm in disbelief.

Not out of the woods though so Im still cautious. I'll upload pics tomorrow. I feel like the gestational sac is rather small compared to the embryo.

Having horid back pain today. A little mad as the doctor told me my progesterone was great when they first drew it, find out today that it was only 12.6 so I asked for supplements. I'm thinking that's why I have such little symptoms.

Your low P4 is most certainly the source of your symptoms. Congrats on your strong heartbeat!!

I had diarrhea tonight. I'm sorry I know that's tmi. I had it with my first healthy pregnancy but I also had it right before my first miscarriage. I'm a mess.

I had awful headaches with both my mmc's so when I had them with my 3rd baby I totally panicked. But she was fine. I did eventually lose her but it was a genetic cause and the headaches were unrelated. Try not to compare. So hard to do but you'll drive yourself nuts. I am struggling not to compare myself. First trimester is the devil especially after a loss.

Here are some photos. Worried about the sac size. They didn't say anything about it but I know it's small. That and low progesterone, Im trying not to feel doomed.

Attachments

• 2016-07-21 07.44.12.jpg
    2016-07-21 07.44.12.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 2016-07-21 07.30.29.jpg
    2016-07-21 07.30.29.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 7
Your sac size looks fine to me. Nice and round. As for your P4, have your Dr draw a level and start you on it if needed. No reason this pregnancy should be doomed.

I am taking 200mg suppositories twice a day. She didn't hesitate to offer them but said she didn't think they were necessary.

I'm glad you have that reassurance ❤️

I am taking 200mg suppositories twice a day. She didn't hesitate to offer them but said she didn't think they were necessary.

Good!! My RE puts all his patients on progesterone after OV. He says it can't hurt. I have a good feeling about your baby. Sending sticky baby dust your way!!

My indigestion has slightly returned today. Haven't seen that since right around my BFP. Hoping it's a good sign and didn't get on the progesterone too late. Fingers crossed :)

My indigestion has slightly returned today. Haven't seen that since right around my BFP. Hoping it's a good sign and didn't get on the progesterone too late. Fingers crossed :)

As long as you weren't already bleeding you should be fine. Excited for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->