Pre O Temp

baby20143

Reaction score
Ladies,

Do any of you have this much erratic pre O temp like this? This is my second cycle, last cycle was long, 45 days, Pre O temp was consistent, chart looks good, LP was 15. I hope it won't be an anovulatory cycle.

Thanks,

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    23.7 KB · Views: 13
My temps typically fluctuate within .5 degrees of one another pre-O. Then I get the temp rise and they fluctuate about .5 degrees post-O as well.

Are you taking your temps at the same time each morning? How about sleep - any restless nights, sleeping warm (or cold)? Do you breath with your mouth open (assuming these are oral temps)? These are the things that most definitely throw my BBT out of whack from time to time.

My temps typically fluctuate within .5 degrees of one another pre-O. Then I get the temp rise and they fluctuate about .5 degrees post-O as well.

Are you taking your temps at the same time each morning? How about sleep - any restless nights, sleeping warm (or cold)? Do you breath with your mouth open (assuming these are oral temps)? These are the things that most definitely throw my BBT out of whack from time to time.

Thanks VTFroggie

Those are vagina temp, besides last Sat & Sun out of town (still take temp at same time, just could'nt sleep well), the rest nothing change. I reduce Vitex (from 3 pills to 1) this month, and increase met (1000 - 1500), not sure if it messed my cycle... Are you in your TWW?

It seems odd that your temps would fluctuate that much if they are vaginal, especially when your sleep pattern doesn't seem to have been affected overall. It's possible that altering the supplements could have affected your temps, but I dunno for sure. Sorry, guess I'm not that much help afterall...

I'm currently in the TWW. I'm 7 DPO today.

Your temps look fine, but you really should chart when your menstruating too. Your chart will make way more sense. They don't recommend it, but if you are doing vaginal temps and this is why your not charting the other temps, you can get a second thermometer, and use it for your menstruation days. How is this chart pre-o in comparison to your other chart? Some people do jump up and down more than others.

VT Froggie, goodluck this cycle!!! And yea, I think it might because of the herb I took ;(

JessPape, oh thanks, I didn't know that we need to chart during AF too. Will do that next cycle. Here is the link of my chart. I only chart 2 cycles, what do you think? Thanks for checking..
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/

VT Froggie, goodluck this cycle!!! And yea, I think it might because of the herb I took ;(

JessPape, oh thanks, I didn't know that we need to chart during AF too. Will do that next cycle. Here is the link of my chart. I only chart 2 cycles, what do you think? Thanks for checking..

I can't check with that link - it just brings me to my chart lol.. Under your chart you should see some tabs, click the one that says "share" under there you will get a few options on how to share it, you'll get a link with a code at the end with numbers and letters, that will be your personal chart :)

I can't check with that link - it just brings me to my chart lol.. Under your chart you should see some tabs, click the one that says "share" under there you will get a few options on how to share it, you'll get a link with a code at the end with numbers and letters, that will be your personal chart :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4443d9
my bad, hope this works ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back