Pre-pregnancy question...did you...

crazy84

Mommy to 3
Reaction score
Hey ladies!! I was wondering did any of y'all feel like y'all were going to start right up until you didn't?? Or did y'all know and were things different? I was really hoping that we nailed it this month.... But about a week before my period every single month... My poor husband can't do anything right... Everything he does frustrates me... (Poor guy) haha anyway... It's about a week before starting time... All negative tests... And I feel like I do every week before my period... Any hope?! I know it's not over until af shows... Anyone have any positive stories for me?? Thanks so much!

I think there's no sure way. I had so many symptoms in the months I got BFNs. I feel like I had pretty much zero symptoms when I did get pregnant. Looking back I had cold like symptoms and exhaustion.

I knew deep down bc I notice different symptoms like morning sickness, food aversions, random sore throat, constantly freezing cold.....but I kept telling myself I wasn't so if I was wrong I wouldn't be disappointed.

Then BAM at 9 dpo I got my BFP.

I felt the same way I do every month except the pms cramping was worse. I wasn't trying to get pregnant (had actually given up after being told I couldn't have kids and was past age 40) Sooo, yes, just like period was coming. I even put in a tampon before leaving for work bc I was sure i was about to start at any moment. Good luck, hun!

I had cramping from ovulation day. That's just how I usually know I'm pregnant, since I don't normally get cramping until AF is due. But I definitely feel like I'm getting AF because that's what the cramps feel like.

We were not trying at all preventing actually. Still BF my baby but after having diarrhoea for a week I strongly suspected I was pregnant. Did a test because. Had some left over from my ttc days and strong BFP. I was only 12-13 Dpo so still early. I was shocked but not surprised given my symptoms and the fact that had been a sign in the past.

I knew the month it happened, but I also kept telling myself I wasn't having symptoms so as not to break my own heart. I kept a private secret journal and kept writing about how I had this weird heaviness in my pelvic bone, cramping, stuffiness and just feeling nqr. Test at 12DPO which was actually early, and I already knew it would be positive.

But I definitely kept telling myself otherwise up until the moment that second line showed up. And did a damn fine job convincing myself too ;) I even bought more OPKs with my preg test that day ;)

I first noticed a strong sense of smell and slight nausea with this baby at 5/6 weeks. We didn't even know we were having a baby till I was almost 7 weeks when I noticed I hadn't had a period. With my other two I knew by 4 weeks as I was vomiting. I'm 8 weeks and not been properly sick yet. I had cramping but I assumed my period was due.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->