Pre-Seed lubricant

Hey suggest me some goos pre seeds..apart from the wbesite , can I find any in pharmacy shops..?

I used Pre Conceive and got pregnant the first month using it. Good luck!

Hi I have looked on the side of the durex play and it is not a spermicide:happydance: so should be ok as I am using that this month. If nothing this month :cry: then will switch for the next cycle.

:hug:

Hey suggest me some goos pre seeds..apart from the wbesite , can I find any in pharmacy shops..?

Not that I know of. I got some from this place:

https://stores.ebay.com/Early-Pregnancy-Tests

You can buy from their website--free shipping on orders over $15 and free pregnancy tests when you buy Pre-Seed.

Don't know if it worked for me, but I'll share soon. 7 more days until I can test!

i've been using pre seed and i juat got my :bfp: and i have only good things to say about it...good luck :dust:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

i used pre-seed when ttc my 2nd dd and fall pg first month. a friend who had got her bfp a month earlier sent her spare sachets on to me. she too got her bfp on first month of using it.

might buy some next cycle if i dont get a bfp this month as ewcm hasn't been as good this month compared to previous months. x

Well, I used it for the first time this month and didn't even have to test! Literally went to test and :witch: already got me!

:hissy::hissy::hissy:

I don't know if I will use it next month, as it took almost 3 weeks to get to me in the mail and it would be past Ov for next month... ah well, I was trying to keep expectations low. I hope someone else has better luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->