Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

hi everyone,all is well,m1 6dpo used preseed,how is every1

Where's Tinks? Hoooooooow are yoooooooou?

x

A bit late in replying sorry, only just seen it :dohh:

I am currently in my 2ww of our first IVF/ICSI cycle. Its been tough, both mentally and physically but I know it will be worth it. I have 1 top grade embie on board and 2 more on ice :thumbup:

How are you?

Awww Tinks, yay :) Been thinking of you.

All good here. Max is 1 in 2 weeks!!! It doesn't seem that long ago I was buying Pre seed!

:hugs:

wow plb,u r having twins,i love twins,v need baby dust:),m also in 2ww

Tinks!!! Good luck and tons of baby dust for both of u in your 2ww :hugs:

Yep having twins!! I stare at that pic so much lol. Doesn't seem real at all

Your so far along now PLB!, Have you picked any names yet?

Claire i cant believe Max is almost 1! :O the time goes too quick! Are you planning number two anytime soon?

I know!! It's coming so very fast..too fast lol. Names, we still aren't sure. It's been hard this time around *bites nails*

Zoie - hmmm not sure about number two. I think about it but thats as far as it goes!

PLB- I see you have your c section scheduled :) Going to be a hectic Christmas for you again this year ;)

Oh man..and tonight I was just thinking I really need to start xmas shopping! lol. I won't be able to get around at all soon, and by the time I have my section it'll be too late. EEEEK!

Hi all, I used conceiveplus for the first time last month and got a BFP! We had been TTC for 10 months and I was taking Clomid so I really think it helped.
Babydust to all x

Wow congrats. It worked the first time for me too with my previous pregnancy :)

H & H 9 mos xx

Awww congrats! Thanks for letting us know :) I'll add u to the stats!

Only 21 days to go PLB! thats gone fast!.

I did get my BFP a few weeks ago but had a MC a few days ago. :(

Wow zoie, I'm so very sorry! I was sooo excited when I saw you got your bfp :( big hugs :hug:

Congrats PLB, your 2 new additions are just adorable. Hope you are healing ok :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->