• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Just got my preseed today! Its awesome! Will keep you girls posted on progress! :hugs:

We have been using conceive+ this month! I'm on CD43 but had a BFN last week ](*,). Still no sign of AF though. Whether it's worked or not we still find it quite enjoyable. Will keep you posted if there is any progress!

I know, right?

At the time as my head was hanging in the bowl waiting for it to come up, I kept saying "Oh no..." over and over!

Normally I'd be unhappy about hurling... but I was actually kinda excited afterwards!

How screwed up am I?!?! LOL!!!:dohh:

were going to try preseed and softcup this cycle fx it will get us are bfp x x x

I know, right?

At the time as my head was hanging in the bowl waiting for it to come up, I kept saying "Oh no..." over and over!

Normally I'd be unhappy about hurling... but I was actually kinda excited afterwards!

How screwed up am I?!?! LOL!!!:dohh:

when ttcing i was always looking for that as a pregnancy sign because i wasn't a person who threw up and i thought if i got sick then i would HAVE to be pregnant but in this 2ww i never got sick and i was very doubtful about getting my bfp. boy how i wish i never wanted that because now entering my 7th week it seems i can't stop throwing up(lol). and you know i'll take all the pain because the outcome is so worth it.

Well, I'm 11dpo today. Temp ticked down, but it's probably not enough to be bad. 98.42 yesterday and 98.40 today...

Cervix is still low and really soft, cm is still lotiony & there's a good bit of it, bit of gas, dull low abdomen cramps and bbs are still really sore.

I want this so BAD and am so tired of waiting!!

Not sure... I've only got one Answer test in the house.

My LP is usually 12-13 days, so even though I could get a + at 11dpo... I dunno.

Think I'll wait it out a bit longer... I never see anything but BFN's anyway. :(

I cried last night whilst emptying the dishwasher. Felt so horribly sad. DH came in to help and asked if I was ok. I asked if I could have a hug and he said "Of course" I started bawling and told him I was just so sad. I told him that I knew AF was going to come soon and it made me sad even though I knew this cycle was a super long shot, how nothing ever means anything for me, how hard it was watching my friend rub her belly and go on and on about her pg symptoms/problems...

He held me tight as I apologized and said I knew I was being stupid. He reassured me that I wasn't and that I had nothing to apologize for. I took a deep breath and he kissed me on the tip of my nose.

We finished watching the 2nd half of Return of The King and then went to bed. I had a bunch of really bizarre dreams. I have had the most restless sleep the past week with odd dreams that usually involve me crying because of someone else's BFP or some example of how barren I am.

Temp is 98.41 today. If I'm being honest, I actually expected it to be lower even though I felt like I was sweltering when I woke up and the sheet on my side of the bed was damp with sweat. Cervix is still low and soft, bbs still sore, bit of cramping, no bleeding yet... although it's surely just a matter of time. The tissue is clean when I wipe, but the faintest bit of pink shows when I wipe my finger on the tissue after checking my cervix.

Last month's LP was 13 days, so she may not come until Tuesday or Wednesday. Feeling pretty damn blue right now.

hey coley it actually sounds promising because my temps usually dropped a day before af comes and it was 97.9(still above the coverline) so i thought i was out for sure because i started spotting. but the next day temp went back up(i still wasn't didn't believe it because i was still spotting) then the next day temp was still up so i test and got my positive. your symptoms sounds good. i hope they are all good things.:hugs:

Bless your heart! You're like... the only person on this whole website who has said anything encouraging to me all morning! :hugs:

I got so depressed, I logged off because I got tired of talking to myself and not making myself feel any better!

So thanks for that!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Because I'm a complete and total freak, I just checked my cervix again when I peed. It's still low and mushy soft, and now there's no more pink. I felt kinda dry last night, but now it's back to lotiony... :shrug:

I'm hesitant to think it means anything just because I swear to God, I can't take it anymore!! :brat: :haha:

Because I'm a complete and total freak, I just checked my cervix again when I peed. It's still low and mushy soft, and now there's no more pink. I felt kinda dry last night, but now it's back to lotiony... :shrug:

I'm hesitant to think it means anything just because I swear to God, I can't take it anymore!! :brat: :haha:

:hug: i can totally understand ttcing is kind of a hard journey when you see yourself getting bfn, than family and friends are getting bfp(not ttcing). it's crazy how your cycle sounds just like mine i had a dry spell before my positive as well as it felt swollen inside(sorry tmi). if your temp is high tomorrow that has to be a good sign. i am crossing my fingers and toes for you.

I swear I gassed out our local Target! I just kept farting and LOUDLY!! I kept apologizing to DH as he teased that he was gonna leave me there! The first one was so loud he thought someone knocked something off a shelf!! :haha:

When I felt one coming, I did try to go into an empty aisle! I should earn points for that, right?! :haha:

well don't know how to take my morning. but i had some light pink discharge today. as of right now it stopped. no bad cramps(yet) but it is still freaking me out. i try to make an appointment yesterday so i can start the progress of prenatal care but no one was ever available. don't know what any of it means but i need to see someone today because it's getting me nervous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->