• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Got my fingers crossed Coley :hugs:

Jelly - I was 7 weeks when I had a bleed. Was totally convinced that it was all over as I had cramps too. DH rung doc and she saw me the same day, I had a scan 2 days later and there was Moo's teeny tiny heartbeat :) Some ladies do bleed poppet so don't fret too much but do get it checked out :thumbup: I think mine was Moo settling in for the 41 weeks ;)

Well... my temp has done the unthinkable today. It has gone... UP!

I'm terrified and feel like I could burst into tears. I'm so afraid to think that it could be a good sign. I'm entirely too freaked out and scared to test. Hell I was afraid to go pee for the first time because I swore there would be red when I wiped.

I'm just so afraid that my body is playing yet another cruel joke on me... It likes to do that every now and again, don'tcha know. Lure me into a false sense of security and then BAM! :witch: I call myself trying to outsmart her... A "You won't fool me this time!" kinda thing.

Another restless night's sleep full of dreams. Although this time I was spared dreams about ME ! :haha: I dreamed I was a guest at a Gordon Ramsay restaurant... like I knew him and we were chatting and all. I'm totally sure that's because we watched Hell's Kitchen last night. I do remember tasting these scalloped potatoes in the dream and they were like HEAVEN! The creamiest things you'll ever want to put in your mouth!

Then I woke to temp, did a :shock:, and rolled back over. When DH got out of the shower, he told me he thinks I have a parasite because I was on fire and sweaty all night in my sleep. I tried reminding him that I should be hot right now...

Me: I am kinda in a progesterone surge.
DH: But does it last for a week?
Me: Uh... yeah. Like, two! (You'd think we hadn't been doing this for 30 months!)
DH: Well, I've lived with you for 12 years and you've never been like this before. I swear if you were to get out of the bed, there'd be a yellow outline of your body on the sheet.
Me: Well, if it makes you feel better... if I poo today, I'll be sure to take a look at it before I flush.

The funny thing is... if this is our cycle, he might've just given me the greatest idea for how to give him the news!

Me: Remember how you said you thought I had a parasite?
DH: Yeah...
Me: Well, I went to the bathroom today and discovered you were right. (hand him the pee stick) :haha:

That would be hysterical! Not the most mushy way to do it like the "bun" in the oven or a big brother/sister t-shirt on your dog or anything, but it would be funny!

After he left for work, I wound up passing back out and dreamed that Cinder (our 12 year old Border Collie) shat ALL OVER the apt! It was literally like a mine field that I had to tip toe through just to get something to clean it up. And in perfect dream fashion, I'm using the tiniest cup in the world to hold the soapy water. Too bizarre!

So my bbs are still sore, cervix is still low and I'm pretty sure I'm still gassy. I haven't had any Target level gas today, but then again, I've been awake for less than an hour so far.

I'm still afraid the :witch: will come... But I'm [-o< with all my heart that she doesn't.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all is good Jelly! I know lots of girls talk about all sorts of spotting and even bleeding in early pg. I hope it's just your jellybean getting an even better grasp on that thick plush lining!!! :friends:

:hi: girls got my preseed this morning do you use it all the month are just your fertile periods when i got preggo last time off it i used it just fertile period but i mc hope i get a nice sticky one this month x x x

I'm out. :cry:

I knew my stupid broken barren body was playing tricks.

After 2 1/2 years of this... I really don't know how much more my spirit can take.

aw coley so sorry she has got you hun i have been trying for 5 + years hun i have had 6 losses and still carrying on untill i get my sticky bfp fx for next cycle hun x x x

Here's what mad me a little nervous with Conceive plus.

Big News!* Maker of Pre~Seed® "Fertility-Friendly" Intimate Moisturizer Resolves Lawsuit
INGfertility, LLC, the maker of PRE~SEED® Intimate Moisturizer, as well as PRE'® Personal Lubricant, announced this week that their lawsuit against a competitive manufacturer has been resolved. INGfertility now has acquired rights to the name of the competitive product, Pre Conceive plus, which will no longer be sold.*

Because published medical studies have shown that personal lubricants can harm sperm and or embryo development and should be avoided when conception is desired, internationally recognized Sperm Physiologist Dr. JE Ellington developed INGfertility's PRE~SEED®.* PRE~SEED® was specifically created to relieve vaginal dryness without harming sperm, for use by couples who are trying to conceive children.
"INGfertility has submitted written comments to the FDA, about the need for warnings on lubricants so that consumers and physicians are aware of how toxic to sperm or embryos most lubricants are," states Ellington, "Being allowed to claim that our products do not harm sperm and embryos--was based on numerous studies reviewed by the FDA.* It is important that consumers are able to clearly identify products that have passed this kind of rigorous testing."
PRE~SEED® has been sold since 2002 and continues to be available at an expanding number of pharmacy and internet locations throughout the US.

DH and I ttc for 2 1/2 yrs b4 hearing about Preseed. Now ttc #2 we used PS for 6 cycles and this cycle till I got my conceive plus. We used PS but for my ov dates it wasa CP and Instead cups. Easy to use no mess and u can walk around once done. Don't be scared they r great. Good luck all!

:cry:sorry coley, it seem like you was going to get that bfp i was really rooting for you.:hugs: but i stopped spotting since that day but i'm still a little nervous i don't get to see my doctor until sept 1'st so hopefully everything is fine when i go there.

:hi: girls hope your all well afm been getting o pain already hope i am o early woopp x x x

YAY for no more spotting Jelly!

Relaxed & positive attitude has returned in abundance!!! :^)

Come to find out... the reason I had no cramps yesterday was because she hadn't started yet! When I checked CP in the morning and saw red I just figured... but I did nothing but spot all day. She didn't start fully until around 1am while sitting in the ER waiting room with DH. So I had a 14 day LP! WOO HOO!

Had acupuncture this morning which was lovely! I've been told to take the next 2 days off from my herbs and re-start on CD 3 (herbal Clomid?). Thinking about doing SMEP this cycle to avoid any "timing" issues!

So... Yay! I won't be jumping off any bridges any time soon!! :^)

Welcome new ladies :wave:

Glad the spotting has stopped Jelly :)

PLB how r u poppet? Hope pregnancy is treating u well.

Where's Tinks? Hoooooooow are yoooooooou?

x

:hi: girls been using a bit of preseed ever time we bd hope i get my sticky bean this month fx for us all x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->