Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Thanks for the advice girls. I think I am going to have to take a closer look at preconveive to tell the difference. I still have EWCM, so I am guessing it is me and now preconceive. We haven't BD since Tuesday when we used it and I normally would today to keep up with the every other day, but think I might wait until tomorrow. I am on day 11 and O'd day 15 last month.

Congrats Blondee! So encouraging to see so many BPN with preconceive. I hope this will be my month!

Hi Ladies :flower:

I've been following your thread for a while (but found it too late to contribute!). I have just had my first month of using Conceive Plus and I got my BFP today!! :happydance:

It's still obviously very early days and i am praying that this one sticks, but i thought i'd add to this thread as i am officially a Conceive Plus fan!!:thumbup:

Good luck to you all and :dust::dust::dust:

M X

:happydance::happydance: congrats hun!!!

well girls we are going away today....wont be back until sunday. we are off to my cousins wedding that we have been looking forward to for ages!!!! so no BDing for us this weekend lol but im still gonna temp just gonna write the temps down...i will see you all when we get back!!
:hugs: have fun!! xxxx

well girls we are going away today....wont be back until sunday. we are off to my cousins wedding that we have been looking forward to for ages!!!! so no BDing for us this weekend lol but im still gonna temp just gonna write the temps down...i will see you all when we get back!!
:hugs: have fun!! xxxx

Have a lovely relaxing time :) We shall miss you so make sure you clock in when you're back :haha:

blondee - :wohoo: congrats!

Claudia - best of luck for O time...remember little is more ;)

Reds05 - get investing!!! I wish I had bought Pre seed sooner!!!

Hi Claire - i've been looking at this thread for a while too. I used preseed for a while now without any luck (we dont use alot - and only externally instead of internally). I bought Conceive plus for this month so hoping it works its magic on me. :thumbup:

Hi All,

Haven't been on BnB in a while, busy time at work and trying to keep my mind off TTC.

A very big congratulations to all the new :bfp: I tired pre-seed for the first time this month so will see if it worked for us. Really hoping I can join you lovely ladies with a :bfp: of my own.

For the newly pregnant ladies did you take anything else or was it just the pre-seed / concieve +?

Thanks

Congrats Blondee! Mara, have a great time. Beanni, I only took mother to be and omega 369 and honey and cinnamon occasionally. DF has been taking father to be for a few months. I gave up caffeine, artificial sweetners and alcohol. But really just let my body do its thing. Also I temped and used cbfm to pinpoint O.

Have a lovely time, Maratobe xo

Beanni, I only used Conceive Plus and temping..nothing else. And we only manage to BD 3 times in that fertile window, so I'm lucky!

Good luck to everyone :dust: It's so nice to see so many :bfp: and I'm sure there are lots more coming!

im baaccckk!!!! who missed me lol
:hugs: how is everyone????
xxxx

Hi everyone! first month using conceive+ and think I have the early makings of a bfp....I'm testing everyday to see lines getting stronger but will confirm with you asap!

Hi everyone! first month using conceive+ and think I have the early makings of a bfp....I'm testing everyday to see lines getting stronger but will confirm with you asap!

:happydance: hey hun thats great!! keep us updated!! :flower:

thankyou maratobe!! will defo keep you updated!!

Nessicle, :dust: Hope that line gets stronger! Is it in the gallery?

thank you :hugs:

yep have yesterdays and today's in the gallery!

yesterdays were taken about 8pm too!!

Maratobe, how are you doing hun?

Nessie, congrats again haha..I'll never get tired of saying it.

Used conceive plus last month but AF got me today :(

Will be using it again though.

Congrats Nessi

Hi girls!

I'm new to this thread, so I hope its ok that im joining you :D

My DH and I are TTC after 3 losses, so were hoping to be able to get our miracle baby. This is our 1st cycle using Pre~Seed so we will see how it goes! I O yesterday or today and we got some good BD in :happydance: Hopefully we get a :bfp: this month and the little bean sticks! Its good seein all the :bfp: on here!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->