Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

:bfn: well now thats out of my system we will continue trying hahahahaha god i think ive lost the plot!!

Aw bad lack. Me too - no sign of af and it's really getting to me. I just wish my cycle would kick start itself and then at least I'd have some idea what was going on...

FairyGirl!!! That is too exciting! :happydance: Wow - the girls on the newbie charting thread have got to be psyched!

Maratobe - I really hope you get some answers from the doctors, and loads of reassurance.

Claire, I am petrified and can't quite believe it! Oh and feeling :sick:

my OPKs will be here hopefully tomorrow or monday :happydance: YAY!!
then i can join you girls lol :hugs:

I will be watching your chart too Mara xx

Hi. I got my package of preconceive the other day! I tried it out yesterday and we both liked it. DH didn't even notice until I told him after. I only used a tiny bit of it.

I was wondering how long this stays in you? I am asking because I don't want to track my CM incorrectly and confuse it with the preconceive. This might be TMI but a gooey glob came out today, but I got a negative OPK. Is this the preconceive? Thank you!

Hi Claudia!

I find that I can clearly identify the preseed coming out after I use it. But my CM never gets to the Egg White stage, so it is pretty clear to me which is which. Sorry, that may not be very helpful for you! It is a good question - how can you tell the difference if you have EWCM?

i find i can tell the difference between conceive plus and my own CM..... concieve plus is very slippery and doesnt feel like my own, plus i never get EWCM i only get creamy stuff!
good luck hun!! :hugs:
xxx

This is gonna sound daft but Preseed always seemed quite "shiny" when it came out!!!! My CM is not shiny :haha:

fairygirl - I think thats how you're meant to feel, I still feel like that!!

Hi Ladies :flower:

I've been following your thread for a while (but found it too late to contribute!). I have just had my first month of using Conceive Plus and I got my BFP today!! :happydance:

It's still obviously very early days and i am praying that this one sticks, but i thought i'd add to this thread as i am officially a Conceive Plus fan!!:thumbup:

Good luck to you all and :dust::dust::dust:

M X

Loving all these BFP's!!!

Have been looking into buying conceive+. Amazon sell it for 13.99 and that includes some OP tests and HPT's.

Think I will invest in some - spurred on by the success stories.

Congrats to everyone who got their :bfp: and loads of :dust: to those still waiting.

hi ladies

We used pre seed for 3 cycles and didnt do us much good but never say never we will try it again when we start ttc in may!!

xoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->