• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

OMH moochaca---so happy for you---hope it works now 4 the rest of us---its also im 1st time using it but im only 3dpo!

Moochacha - you must be our first :bfp: !!!!!! EXCITING!!!

So how much did u use? I think I got abit confused!!!

congrats moochacha!!! thats fantastic hun! congrats xxx :hugs:
hubby turned to me last night in bed and asked me 'we have to do it tonight dont we??' and i said no we dont have a schedule this month we can do it when we want....he said 'ok lets do it then' hahahaha i think he like conceive plus!

Haha my DH is the same! I think he'd quite like a schedule but I wouldnt!!

Ahhh I feel happy that we are seeing :bfp: now :)

I have been TTC for 6 months today girls :wine: Cheers!

lol i thought my hubby wouldnt like a schedule, i have a calender but i use that just to track my cycle not to see when we have to DTD...but i think because he is so wanting this he is willing to do it when needed lol
i hope you get your BFP this month hun!!
:dust:

Okay ladies, four days late for AF, but BFN. First month using Preseed...I'm still holding out some hope!

Okay ladies, four days late for AF, but BFN. First month using Preseed...I'm still holding out some hope!

Best of luck valoredei! This is our 2nd month of using Preseed :)

:dust: to everyone!

Keep us updated!!

Great to see a BFP, congrats Moochacha!

Thanks Claire911, I need it! We're on our 10th cycle with having PCOS and endometriosis, so this would be nothing short of a miracle! I have been having lots of cramps though, so I'm hoping that doesn't mean its just my endometriosis shouting at me before AF arrives...

I'll update as soon as my body does!

Congrats Moochacha!

Hi girls!
We used preseed for the 1st time this month as I have very little CM and I heard it worked for a lot of couples.

I'm on CD28. I normally have a 31DC and I did HPT yesterday and today (I know, I know- very early but I'm a POAS addict!!). I don't know if I imagined faint lines or not. I had to look from a certain angle to see them. I'll know for sure in a few days!!!

Best of luck to you all xxx

valoredei - how are u getting on poppet?

I am STILL waiting to O!!! This is worse than the 2ww!!

I'm still in the waiting game! Still no AF, but still BFN. Ugh!

Well I WAS 5 days late...but the witch just got me :( Here comes month 2 with Pre-seed! I hope you catch that egg, Claire911! And all the ladies who haven't been caught by the witch yet: our hopes rest on you now! No pressure!

I'd like to join in on this thread! It's my first month using PreSeed. Expecting to test on the 14th, so in the 2WW. First time I put in 2 units of the preseed and that seemed like a ton. So next time I put in .5. That probably wasn't enough. Going to save trying with 1 unit for next month around ovulation as to not waste the preseed, but I am hoping I won't need it!! Ugh, I hate all this waiting! The 2WW sucks when you're in it, but then the 2 weeks waiting to O suck too! Too much waiting going on!

I'm also taking B100 Complex and using OPKs. Considering using Softcups, but I'm a little unsure about it. Maybe in another couple months.

welcome hun!
well im STILL waiting to O....i hate having a 6 week cycle!
how is everyone??
:dust:

I think I O'd last night..didn't get as much BD'ing in as I wanted..but got a few. Fx'd for us all!!! I love Conceive Plus...and DH has adjusted..he said he likes it now that we used a little less lol

Welcome SquirrelGirl!! I really struggle with the right amount of Preseed to use but I'm hoping to do better this month, we shall see ;) I dont know much about softcups but alot of ladies on here use them with success. Let me know if u do use them! I'm always interested in trying new things to get that infamous BFP!!

valoredei - darn the :witch: better luck next month poppet...join us again :)

PeaceLoveBaby - think we will try Conceive+ when I've used the Preseed up (which will probs be this month!!)...might as well try it all!

maratobe - oh poppet, 6 week cycle sucks!! Mine can be 5 weeks and thats hard enough. My cycle does vary month to month so who knows what pattern I'm on this month...grrrrrr!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->