• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

hi squirrel--snap we are twins--1st time using preseed and due to test the 14th... i used the full amount of preseed 3mg!!

hi squirrel--snap we are twins--1st time using preseed and due to test the 14th... i used the full amount of preseed 3mg!!

Oooh, maybe we will become bump buddies!!! :happydance:

Good luck, and I hope this preseed stuff works its magic for all of us this month! :flower:

Hiya, used preseed this cycle, not the full amount though, only applied it externally and put some on dh, hope it will be enough. I combined with softcups as well.

That's what I did with Conceive Plus this round..Just put on DH and tried to get a bit inside but mostly externally. Hope this is it for both of us!

Oooh, maybe we will become bump buddies!!! :happydance:

Good luck, and I hope this preseed stuff works its magic for all of us this month! :flower:

defo squirrel-this day next week we will know if it has worked--really hope so---i dont have softcups yet--and im hoping I wont have to get them, Shareena----I see that you are from Ireland too--where did you get your softcups??

i LOVE concieve plus haha
used it again last night and hubby just loves it, we put it on him and i try to put a good amount in me, and it its too slippery or anything which is good!
i hope we all get some good results this month! lots of PMA in this thread haha
:dust:

I think i must be O-ing now as i am spotty, joy! So I have cracked open the Preseed again so fingers crossed :) Not using OPKs after last months positive fest!!!

And into the 2ww I must go.......

wow i just realised that we have 2 posts going lol

I'm cramping too but think thats because I'm O-ing (I hope!!).

Also got my eye on some conceive plus for next month :)

How u getting on Maratobe?

im good darl! thank you for asking :hugs: im still waiting to O lol gosh this is the longest cycle ever haha!!
how you doing darl? thinking of changing to conceive plus???

I am thinking of it, yes! I am gonna use the rest of the Pre Seed up and then change next month (though obviously it would be nice not to have to change!). I havent used it very successfully last month. Last night I used it in abit of a hurry and it escaped quite soon after I had put it up there :rofl: When are u due to O maratobe?

Trials of TTC eh!

How are the rest getting on?

Doing pretty good..I'm 5 dpo and not many symptoms. Just waiting around lol.

peacelovebaby (sorry i feel silly, i feel like i should be using first names lol) your lucky your in the 2ww hahaha
well claire after my MC in december i had a 40 day cycle so i went with that for this cycle but i just feel like its not gonna be at the moment, i feel like its gonna be a 35 day cycle which is my normal sort of cycle, geez that would be nice haha just cause im getting my little signs saying that im Oing!! :happydance: but if not then im not Oing for another 6 days! grrrr
ive been using my conceive plus all cycle now and i dont find it annoying or anything, hubby just puts a bit in me and some on himself and thats that! lol
:dust:

maratobe - I have the internal use Pre Seed so I think I might try the external Conceive Plus. I havent told DH I'm using it so I might have to change that :haha:

Peacelovebaby - when is AF due?

:flower:

haha he might not mind it hun! my OH likes the fact that we are using it....its just a little helper haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->