Precum?

Buddysmum89

proud mum of Seb & Lilith
Reaction score
Okay, call me stupid for not understanding the normal workings of the male reproductive organs but I thought I'd look here just to see if anyone can explain this phenomenon to me lol!!

Can you actually get pregnant from it? I've searched google and got such mixed messages that either say impossible or that it's very possible!! So..now I'm just plain confused :/

I ask because me and OH we're playing around before we did the deed and this was a week and 2 days ago..my period is late by 1 day but I refuse to test yet so I'm waiting another week! Is there actually enough sperm in it to cause a pregnancy or is my mind still innocent!! :p

What's everyone's views on this? :)

Thanks!! :flower:

As far as I've been told by doctors you can get pregnant by it, that's why the 'pullout' method isn't fool proof.

Just do a test to check & be on the safe side :) x

I believe it's very unlikely unless he ejaculates first and you :sex: again without him peeing and getting rid of lingering spermies. I personally have used the pull-out method for years, including fertile times, without any whoopsies. When he stopped pulling out we got pregnant pretty quickly, so I guess my answer is I don't think it's likely, though it's not impossible.

Thanks guys :) ill still be waiting around for AF!

My cycles are pretty wonky anyway, so we will have to wait and see! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->