Preg Testing early Sept? Looking for buddies during the dreaded 2WW

Welcome ladies

Domara - sorry wouldn't be any help with the chart, I've never used one...

Tibbymomma - good luck on your first month, that would be just amazing. And a Disney cruise with a newborn! wowza

Oh! That's an old sig...Went on that cruise last month! haha Guess I need to remove that ;)

ha ha - I was wondering how you were going to manage that lol. Where did you cruise to? Hubby and I went on 3 before we had dd. We've been to St Maartin, St thomas, Belize, st kitts, hondouras, grand caymen and bahamas.....so amazing!

WhatToExpect - I'm jealous, I might have to stowaway next time you go ;)
TibbyMomma - a cruise sounds lovely, did you have a good time?

I've been to Orlando a couple of times with OH and we had a blast doing all of the theme parks and stuff. So much fun, so many great memories, too!

Domara - I'm not the best at analyzing charts but from what I understand if you have three clear days of raised BBT then ovulation has occurred (someone correct me if I'm wrong, please?) so I think yours looks pretty good!

whattoexpect and gaige: We had an amazing time! It was our first cruise, so we went on a shorter, 4 day cruise to Nassau and Disney's Castaway Key. It was absolutely beautiful and we loved everything about it! We were supposed to start TTC then but I ended up with a kidney infection from a UTI so I really was not up to BDing ;)

Started my clomid 4 the 3rd month 50mg day 3 of my cycle. I received a positive opk exactly 10 days after completing the the last dose of clomid. My ovaries felt like grapefruits is the best way 4 me to describe the feeling....I also used soft cups after dtd...I tested my lh surge on the 9th day nothing...so on the 10th when I felt the uncomfortable feeling I tested at 10 am positive. We waited til we finished work & school & dtd do at 7tht evening and again at 10pm...each time i inserted a soft cup. It was hard bcuz my fiance is quite endowed (tmi). The ewcm was there to also confirm fertility. I was unable to climax but he did of course....so b I then inserted the soft cup but he did a manual orgasm bcuz we were told it helps uterus contract move sperm along...I laid in the bed butt elevated, left soft cup in overnight..around 12 am I took a ibuprofen because I cudnt sleep with pain I was having on the right side tht kicked n! We were not able to dtd the next day I was so sore...what r my chances..what else can I do to cconceive? I can't tke seeing another negative test!!!

Started my clomid 4 the 3rd month 50mg day 3 of my cycle. I received a positive opk exactly 10 days after completing the the last dose of clomid. My ovaries felt like grapefruits is the best way 4 me to describe the feeling....I also used soft cups after dtd...I tested my lh surge on the 9th day nothing...so on the 10th when I felt the uncomfortable feeling I tested at 10 am positive. We waited til we finished work & school & dtd do at 7tht evening and again at 10pm...each time i inserted a soft cup. It was hard bcuz my fiance is quite endowed (tmi). The ewcm was there to also confirm fertility. I was unable to climax but he did of course....so b I then inserted the soft cup but he did a manual orgasm bcuz we were told it helps uterus contract move sperm along...I laid in the bed butt elevated, left soft cup in overnight..around 12 am I took a ibuprofen because I cudnt sleep with pain I was having on the right side tht kicked n! We were not able to dtd the next day I was so sore...what r my chances..what else can I do to cconceive? I can't tke seeing another negative test!!!

I think you meant to start your own thread? You need to go to the ttc or tww forum and click on the "new thread" button.

OMG one more week!! I can hardly stand the wait!

I know the wait is crazy! I just said to dh "does it feel like forever for you too?" he said "it is a long wait isn't it" so it's not just us suffering lol.
I try to tell myself that this could be my last month ttc (positive thinking) and to just enjoy the process. I was so scared and nervous my first pregnancy I just kind of wished it away. I am hoping this time that I can take a breath and enjoy the process.

We don't plan on having any more...

OMG one more week!! I can hardly stand the wait!

I know the wait is crazy! I just said to dh "does it feel like forever for you too?" he said "it is a long wait isn't it" so it's not just us suffering lol.
I try to tell myself that this could be my last month ttc (positive thinking) and to just enjoy the process. I was so scared and nervous my first pregnancy I just kind of wished it away. I am hoping this time that I can take a breath and enjoy the process.

We don't plan on having any more...

I have five days until I'm due AF and three days until I can call for my blood test results and it is DRAGGING.
My OH is trying to take both of our minds off of the wait bless him but I can tell he's nervous about it.
I still think hibernating is a viable option to pass the time...!

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Hi everyone,

I am new but think this is a good thread for me. TTC baby 1. Have been off BC since end May. TTC since then. Have had AF twice last time I felt particularly disappointed. My cycles have been all over the place. This month..

CD14 start opk tests (my cycles are long 37-40 days)
CD24 + opk (really clear line that is darker than control)
CD25 - opk
CD 26 + opk (strong positive again)

BD most recently on cd24 & 25. Confused as to why I have another +opk? Any thoughts welcome.

AF due 7 September so early Sept testing for me.

xx

Oh yeah, dragging is the word, and Im only 2DPO :p Good luck ladies!

Baby1journey I have heard there can be multiple LH surges and ovulation occurs when follicles are ready (>18mm in size), so the ones before that are false alarms, really. So BD in to cover your bases :D

Evening ladies!
Been feeling quite crampy and bloated today - fingers crossed it isn't AF on her merry way!!

How are you all doing today?

Hey Ladies, nothing much to report hence the dreaded tww lol

Feeling some twinges and pulls, but also spending so much time on these boards that I could be feeling other peoples symptoms at this point.....

Sept cant come fast enough!

Tell me about it!!

The days are just crawling by, doesn't matter how I fill the time.
In fact I think time is actually going backwards. I'm glad I have this thread to come to, makes me feel a lot less like I'm going insane with waiting!!

Same here. Nothing much going on symptom-wise other than some really dull cramps off and on. I'm convinced it is nothing though and most likely just the progesterone suppositories I'm on. I just wish time would move on so I know already!

I have a question about BBT if someone can help?

I know that the way it detects ovulation is by the temperature rising over three days but what if the temperature does what mine has done and goes up and then just stays there?

I know that the way it detects ovulation is by the temperature rising over three days but what if the temperature does what mine has done and goes up and then just stays there?

Then it means you have not ovulated yet. Sorry :nope:

I think you can have plateaus and still be ok. As long as your temps stay above the majority of your previous temps. I think it is supposed to stay up at least .2 C or .4 F

I think you can have plateaus and still be ok. As long as your temps stay above the majority of your previous temps. I think it is supposed to stay up at least .2 C or .4 F

If you look at her chart there is no temp shift. There aren't 2 distinct temp phases. So no ovulation yet.

alright ladies i was at my moms a few days ago and found out i will have another neice or nephew in march. my nephew is only 3 months so it kinda hit me like a brick wall. soooooo i caved and tested and i dont know if i had line eye because i really want that line there or its the start of a bfp. i have 2 more test and will test in the morning and see then wait till sat and see what happens

whattoexpect - im right there with you!! I've been completely submerged in work the last two days but as soon as I get home, my mind falls right back on it. I keep staring at the closet where the tests are and imagining the feeling of what a BFP feels like for baby #1.

woke up stuffy yesterday and kinda congested today too. waking up an hour earlier to pee cause I cant hold it but not really going often during the day. no cramps but my breasts are slightly tender. not sure if I'm imagining it but it's hard to not get excited!!

5 more sleeps till I test or get AF

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->