Preg Testing early Sept? Looking for buddies during the dreaded 2WW

sma1588 - it it tough when you hear about someone so close getting their bfp! Fx it is the start of a BFP....can you post a test for us to see?

wowndup - I remember with #1 I didn't really have any symptoms at all...just tired I guess, but I was a lucky one with no morning sickness or really bad aches and pains, so any symptpms I think I feel or don't feel aren't really giving me any indication at all and I keep flip flopping between being 100% sure I am and 100% sure I'm not...crazy mind games. Only 5 more days for you tho....so exciting/scary!

*How are the rest of you ladies doing today? I have only one more day of work than off for a week, so hopefully I can keep myself busy and not go insane!

Lets get some BFP on this board!! :happydance:

Littlemeorhim- hope you have luck after hot procedure
Knobby and domara- hello! Domara we're ovulation twins lol how long is your lp
Whattoexpect and wowndup I knoooow this wait is such a pain still to far from AF that poas would be a waste
Gaige- what is the blood test result you're waiting for?
Baby1journey- could be lots of reasons for negative, pos, then neg opk. First best time of day is 2-8 pm and Urine shouldn't be dilute so if you drank 3 cups of fluids and then peed, may be too dilute to pick up anything. That's all I can think of right now. Testing twice daily can also help cuz it can be a 12 hour surge and some people may test neg in the morning and positive in the evening of the same day (to give an example.)
Sma1588- hope it's a positive and your baby will have a same age cousin which is always fun!

7 dpo today and my birthday :) I don't feel a thing except really really really wanting to be pregnant God willing.

:cake: Happy Birthday Twotiels!!

Hopefully a great birthday present in store for you this year. :flower:

Happy Birthday TwoTiels! I hope you have a lovely day.

Well my blood results are back.
Progesterone levels are 1.8 so I don't ovulate. Doctor is calling me tomorrow.
Alternating between crying, eating chocolate and hating myself a little bit.
So it looks like I'm not joining you ladies in the 2WW.

Sending LOADS of luck to you all and fingers firmly crossed for some BFP's.

:dust:

:hugs: Oh Gaige, that is awful. It is tough news to take... Have you considered meds for ovulation? I have polycycstic ovarian syndrome and don't often ovulate on my own either....that's why I use meds to get the eggs big and ready then trigger for ovulation....

Hope you get to the bottom of it and have better success next month. Please let me know how it goes.

Gaige - So sorry to hear that. I'm the same as whattoexpect, PCOS makes it so I don't usually ovulate on my own. I take clomid CD5-9 to help me ovulate and each time it has helped me ovulate on my own. Hopefully your doctor can find something that will help you too.

Thank you, ladies. I'm hoping my doctor will come up with a solution tomorrow. Otherwise I don't really know where to go from here.
Feeling a bit down but trying not to let it get to me.

hey ladies, i would like to join this thread if i may. i'm in my 7th cycle ttc #1... today i am 3 dpo and (planning) to test sept. 6th. luckily i'm going out of town this weekend so hoping that will keep me distracted from wanting to test! i think i missed my surge with OPK's, but temps show I o'd CD20. i think our BD timing was pretty good this month, but i always think that... FX for all of us!

TwoTeils - Happy Birthday!!! :happydance:

Whattoexpect - that gives me hope, because some days I feel like there are no symptoms at all. my friends keep telling me that every pregnancy is different, so we don't all get the same symptoms but it's discouraging when I'm not getting the 'hints' others seem to

Gaige - I'm so sorry to hear about that <3 **sprinkling lots of fairy dust on you**

Luckygaltx - welcome! glad you have a distraction cause some days it feels like such a long wait.

Well my blood results are back.
Progesterone levels are 1.8 so I don't ovulate. Doctor is calling me tomorrow.

Keep your head up! The progesterone level doesn't mean you don't ovulate at all, it only means you have not ovulated YET. Progesterone stays low before ovulation and rises dramatically after ovulation. You are at CD 25. I have ovulated later than that; one cycle I didn't ovulate till CD 41. Keep BD'ing because your body could ovulate at any moment.

Hopefully testing September 3rd! I've been having 25 day cycles the last 3 months, which is odd in itself, and according to my ovulation tracker i should have ovulated on cycle day 14, soo hopefully testing on the 3rd (11dpo) won't be too early!

Oh Gaige, I am hoping a late O is the cause :hugs:

Happy Bday Twotiels!

AFM 5DPo and waiting..!

Welcome luckygaltx and Krakir - baby dust to you both!

AFM went in for 21 day progesterone check this morning...hopefully I o'd and sticky bean chances are good for this month...

Such a mean waiting game....there should be some instant identifier that blinks and glows over your head as soon as you conceive lol.
Luckily I am on my last day at work for a week so hopefully can keep myself busy around the house until pregnancy testing next week....oh boy...:coffee:

these came up in about 3 or 4 mins. im still early though. due for af on tuesday

Attachments

• IMG_20140828_072641_609.jpg
    IMG_20140828_072641_609.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20140828_072224_887.jpg
    IMG_20140828_072224_887.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 13
I am the worst at seeing lines but there could def be something there, I think I saw something on the first one...
how many dpo are you?

i actually inverted the bottom one and can see the line better but i cant upload for some reason. im 10 dpo

Might just be a little early, I think most women see around 11 or 12 - amazing what a difference a day or two can make! I really hope it is!!

I just got a call that I did ovulate. Progesterone is 28...whatever that means....off to obsessively google about it lol

Thanks everyone for birthday wishes!
Gaige sorry to hear but I hope your dr comes up with a plan that works for you.
Hello luckygal and krakir.
Sma1588- I feel like the top photo may have a faint line. Let us know what happens in the upcoming days when you test!
Whattoexpect- what is AFM?

8 dpo today. I had a dream my boobs were huge cuz I was pregnant. Wishful thinking, much ;-)

I see a line too! Hoping it keeps getting darker for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->