Preg Testing early Sept? Looking for buddies during the dreaded 2WW

Hey ladies hoping to join your thread! :)I just got caught up on the thread and wish you all lots of goooooood luck!!!

We are TTC #1 and this is our 1st cycle trying. I am 26; he is 28. I think I O’d around CD20. I am on CD31 and supposed to start AF CD34. That puts me at 11dpo today and I am trying to hold off on testing until AF is due Sunday which would put me at 14dpo and it will be my first test EVER! I am very nervous! I’ve had lots of what I think are symptoms.

I have the same symptoms a lot of people see to get…Being tired more often, headaches, twinges and pokes early on, being spacey, sore breasts.

Then at 9dpo (night time) started getting cramping

10dpo woke up with same cramps (not as bad as my AF cramps but were somewhat painful) and 1st pee when wiped found some whitish/yellowish creamy like discharge. As the day went on it went from yellowish/white to a light brown and stayed light brown most the day occasionally going back to clear. At 1 point late afternoon saw a few tony clumps at bottom of toilet after urinated and they were the same color (light brown). Cramps lasted all day.

11dpo (today) woke up with some cramping still but a lot more mild. First pee found some actual red discharge and when wiped saw a few more light brown clumps on the toilet paper. 2nd pee and on has all been back to the light brown discharge but only when I wipe don’t need liners!

I am trying to not get worked up (scared) it does help calm me a little that its not super heavy and its going back to clear several times a day not ending in red like AF. Trying not to freak and think MC or chemical pregnancy (?) and have read all about the possibilities of old blood and the old stuff in you being pushed out..

Glad you found us Abbey! Welcome over :)

Sounds like you have some good things happening over there so fingers crossed for you.

Testing is one of the scariest parts lol....all your hopes and dreams hinging on a second line. Can get overwhelming, but that is why I love this board. So many women going down their own path but doing it together makes us stronger.

Can't wait to see your test!!

Glad you found us Abbey! Welcome over :)

Sounds like you have some good things happening over there so fingers crossed for you.

Testing is one of the scariest parts lol....all your hopes and dreams hinging on a second line. Can get overwhelming, but that is why I love this board. So many women going down their own path but doing it together makes us stronger.

Can't wait to see your test!!

Thank you!! I am keeping my fingers crossed!! I was just caught a little off guard with the clumps in the toilet. It made my heart jump when I first saw it!! Hoping it’s good news!!

The general rule that I "tried" to follow with my daughter was as long as it wasn't fresh bright red blood I wasn't too concerned.

There is lots of discharge, cramps and other weird things that happen with our bodies when we are pregnant and even when we are not, I think we are so much more sensitive to is because we spend so much time obsessing about every thing and reading other ladies experiences that it seems so much more real?

Sound crazy but I hope you know what I mean :thumbup:

I know its hard to see on the screen but my phone was much brighter.

Attachments

• 10 dpo.jpg
    10 dpo.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 10dpo.jpg
    10dpo.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 10.dpo.jpg
    10.dpo.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 19
:cloud9: I def see something..esp on the black one....and only 10dpo? It very well could be....Can't wait to see how they progress!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

yes 10 dpo. i get faint lines really early and full bfp before AF is supposed to show. i was 3+4 when i found out with my daughter and 3 days post transfer for ivf surrogacy. its driving me crazy because its so light on my pix

Hi everyone, I am 6 dpo using the clear blue ovulation kit at home. I am trying not to obsess over this TWW but its nearly impossibly I think! I thought I was having a symptom or two here and there over the past few days but I'm trying not to psych myself up so I just keep telling myself that its probably just something I ate or me being overtired. I just don't want to be let down. Blahh.. My official 2 week wait test is supposed to be 9/5, I hope I can hold out till then!

Ok, I'm in complete shock right now....I'm at MOST 7dpo. I got a positive opk on Wednesday, August 20th, so I had to ovulate Thursday or Friday...Well I was curious because I've been completely sick all day with a migraine and throwing up, so I took a test and it was a BFP!! I cannot believe it right now. FXed it's a sticky bean :) This was our first month trying so I wasn't sure how it would go, but I'm so excited and nervous! Here's my test...Just to be sure I'm not seeing things...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 14
Tibby - OMG how exciting!!! Congratulations!! You are sprinkling good vibes on this post! :)

If you don't mind sharing, did you have any other symptoms prior to your 7th day?

Tibby - OMG how exciting!!! Congratulations!! You are sprinkling good vibes on this post! :)

If you don't mind sharing, did you have any other symptoms prior to your 7th day?

Thank you so much! :)
Unfortunately when AF comes, she brings every horrible symptom with her right after ov so it's hard to tell the difference. The only different symptoms were starting right after ov, my bbs were very sensitive (still are today), I felt some pain under my ribs and some dull achy cramps, almost like gas. I woke up the past 4 days feeling sore all over and like a cold was coming on by I thought it was just allergies because we had slept with the windows open. The weirdest symptom for me was extreme thirst. I don't like water, but I was always craving it. Once I finished one glass, I had to get another. But this morning I woke up with a horrible migraine (I get those before AF often) and I threw up several times...common with migraines :/ Unfortunately I didn't think anything of it and took Excedrin Migraine because I honestly felt like I was going to die and that always cures me, but I hope it didn't have any bad effects....I didn't realize I shouldn't have taken it because of the aspirin until after I started feeling better and thinking clearly and looked it up online... :/

Ok, I'm in complete shock right now....I'm at MOST 7dpo. I got a positive opk on Wednesday, August 20th, so I had to ovulate Thursday or Friday...Well I was curious because I've been completely sick all day with a migraine and throwing up, so I took a test and it was a BFP!! I cannot believe it right now. FXed it's a sticky bean :) This was our first month trying so I wasn't sure how it would go, but I'm so excited and nervous! Here's my test...Just to be sure I'm not seeing things...

yay congrats, that's how my ic started with my daughter then got completely dark when the dr did the test theres was so faint

Tibby I think about things like that since we have been trying. I've been watching what I eat and making sure not to drink alcohol and making sure to stay diligent on my vitamins,etc. But then I think, what about ALL the people who get pregnant without even trying or by accident? They usually don't know they are pregnant until they are a few months in sometimes and they weren't watching anything they were doing since they didn't know and their kids turn out perfect. Therefore, I wouldn't freak out too much, I'm sure your little munchkin will be more than PERFECT as well :)

Tibby I think about things like that since we have been trying. I've been watching what I eat and making sure not to drink alcohol and making sure to stay diligent on my vitamins,etc. But then I think, what about ALL the people who get pregnant without even trying or by accident? They usually don't know they are pregnant until they are a few months in sometimes and they weren't watching anything they were doing since they didn't know and their kids turn out perfect. Therefore, I wouldn't freak out too much, I'm sure your little munchkin will be more than PERFECT as well :)

Thank you for the reassurance :) That's very true. I'm not a drinker or a smoker and have been taking my prenatals so I'm hoping this little excedrin slip up will be ok :) I just know now to get a Tylenol migraine reliever for the future!

Welcome Disney and tibby!

Omg a BFP!!! Keep those tests rolling in!! Hopefully you are the start of sine good luck for us here

You and sma1588...yippee

looks like we will be due around the same time if its true for both of us! sticky vibes!!!!!!!!! its so crazy to think about why im so tired gassy and feeling yucky

looks like we will be due around the same time if its true for both of us! sticky vibes!!!!!!!!! its so crazy to think about why im so tired gassy and feeling yucky

Yes, sticky vibes for sure! So exciting :) And I never got to say congrats to you because I didn't see your previous post with your tests, so congrats!!! :)

Oh! congrats Tibbymomma and sma1588 thats AMAZING!!!

Tibby - in regards to the meds, don't stress, this early in pregnancy they're still using the yolk sac, so very little passes through to them (i think?????) i remember my dr saying something along those lines when i said i had some alcohol on new years when i was preg. with DD. (I would have been 4 weeks when I drank) and she came out just fine :)

In other news... I'm getting sooo twitchy to test!!! I don't dare test early because i hate disappointment. I've been crampy on and off today and yesterday, but it was likely gas or some other sort :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->