Preggie pop drops

beth_terri

Reaction score
Has anyone tried these? Ive bought some and just had my first one now as im feeling a little nauseus (not really bad though) ... I dont any more! Ive got the sour apple ones.
:thumbup:

I didn't like them when I was pregnant the first time, they didn't make me feel any better at all. The smell of them even made me nauseated. But this time around lemon drops are working well.

I love those and I have the preggie pops..they are thebest and help!!

They work all right for mild nausea. I find that ginger gum works for the stronger nausea. But nothing is going to stop you if you're meant to toss your cookies. D:

They work all right for mild nausea. I find that ginger gum works for the stronger nausea. But nothing is going to stop you if you're meant to toss your cookies. D:

That's probably true by the time I needed them I was so nasuated I didn't want to move. I felt like puking everywhere.

Honestly, when I start feeling nauseous I tend to mosey toward the bathroom. After throwing up, most of us tend to feel better. Yes, the act of doing so sucks, and the tears that mess up eye makeup and the lovely all-body shakes....but five minutes later, all is forgotten.

I found they worked for about 5 mins as they take your mind off it because they are so sour but they are expensive and you only get 21 sweets. I find sherbet lemons from the supermarket do the same job and are so much cheaper and you dont have to wait days for them to come through the post!

mmmmm I wish we had sherbet lemons in our supermarkets!
I wonder if plain 'ol sour balls would do the trick.
Here, at Babies R Us, it's $5 for 21 drops. I don't find that TOO unreasonable, if they actually work for you.
Heck, the ginger gum I bought is $7 for 24 pieces, and usually, you need two pieces to stave off the nausea entirely. To me, it's worth any amount to just not feel nauseous for a day.

I dont think I could try the ginger gum :nope:

Right now nothing seems to be working! I wish I was one of these that after being sick I felt fine!! Coz I still feel sick once ive been sick!! Currently sucking on an ice pop hoping it calms down!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->