Preggie pops

ChefSara77

Reaction score
So, my DH is a superstar, and ran all over town this morning to find some Preggie Pops and bring them to me at work. They are sort of a sweet/sour candy that supposedly help with the nausea of morning sickness. So far the seem to be working! I'm not feeling nearly as bad now as I did early today! For those in the US, DH said he found them by the check out at babies 'r' us. Not sure where you might be able to find them on the other side of the pond. But they do help a bit!

oh i don't think you can get them over here. you seem to have all the good stuff in the US hee hee xx

I'm glad they're working for you! Mine never worked for me and actually made it worse!

Oh I forgot about these......a friend of mine had these and swore by them. Glad they are working for you too!

You can get these via the internet charlottecco2:

https://www.hi-baby.co.uk/acatalog/Morning_Sickness_Relief_with_Preggie_Pops.html#a1_2152

Good Luck! x

My husband looked everywhere for those for me. Walgreens online said they had them but the store didn't.

Ooh, I tried these when I was pregnant with my son. Only one kind helped for me and that was the spearmint (sp?). The other ones just made me sicker :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->