Preggo brain!

Mthoodmom

Reaction score
I have had a few real preggo brain moments this time around.

For example, my husband and I were at the pet supply store and we bought 3 bones for our dogs. When we got home I was really confused about how many of the bones I should give the dogs, because I thought we had 4 dogs- we have 3 dogs. ](*,)

This morning my husband asked me to wash some of his clothes, so I took his basket of laundry downstairs and put it directly into the dryer!

I'd love to hear everyone's brainless moments!

I'm notorious for pregnancy brain, I don't think I ever recovered from having my DD (who's now 5 and a half) and adding a pregnancy has me worse.

I do all the usual things, milk in the cupboard cereal in the fridge. Forget my words, a lady at work didn't understand me when I was telling her that her stock hadn't be stolen, it had been solden (I still don't know why solden isn't a word)

The biggest one for me so far, and eventually I did have to give in, was again at work, I sold a lady a pulled ham sandwich, which was fine, but then asked my manager and security guard if pulled ham was beef because normally you get pulled pork which is of course pork, and in my mind pulled ham just made no sense. Why wouldn't you just call it pulled pork and be done with it? I'm still not convinced pulled ham is a real thing.

I suffer from permanent preggo brain! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Don't think I ever recovered the baby brain from having DS either. I've got the usual putting cold things in the cupboards and vice versa. The worst yet was me going to put a soiled nappy in the fridge, so glad to have caught myself doing it in time!

Also there have been a few instances when chatting to Hubby where I've stopped mid conversation because I've forgotten what we were talking about in the first place :dohh:

We went out to eat with a friend last night and I ordered waaaaaay more than I could eat, so I had leftovers. I took them out of the refrigerator this morning and set them on the couch next to my bags so that I wouldn't forget them (which happens more often than I would like), and then promptly sat on them. I literally stared right at them, turned around, and placed my butt on the container. And then wondered what I was sitting on. Luckily the Styrofoam box wasn't too badly off and they were salvaged but man, talk about pregnancy brain.

We went out to eat with a friend last night and I ordered waaaaaay more than I could eat, so I had leftovers. I took them out of the refrigerator this morning and set them on the couch next to my bags so that I wouldn't forget them (which happens more often than I would like), and then promptly sat on them. I literally stared right at them, turned around, and placed my butt on the container. And then wondered what I was sitting on. Luckily the Styrofoam box wasn't too badly off and they were salvaged but man, talk about pregnancy brain.

Sorry dear but that gave me a pretty good laugh! :dohh: The worst thing I've done is forget to do some chores and I put the car in park while it was still moving :blush:

Sorry dear but that gave me a pretty good laugh! :dohh: The worst thing I've done is forget to do some chores and I put the car in park while it was still moving :blush:

No worries, I've been laughing about it all day :)

I was working in a shop during my first pregnancy and one shift I completely forgot how to work the till! I was fine, then next minute my brain completely failed and I couldn't do the transaction, log in, anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->