Preggo Brain....

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by mernie, Nov 13, 2011.

1. mernie

mernie Mom and Pregnant with #2!

Anyone having it already? I was into my second trimester with my daughter before I got it. Now I'm 7 weeks and I just forgot I ate 2 sandwiches :dohh: I was actually accusing DH or DD to have stolen it. :blush:

2. chell5544

chell5544 mum of 2

yep im only 6 weeks and last week at work had major baby brain was getting things mixed up and knoking things over. dont no how long ill be able to keep it a secret lol

3. poonibby

poonibby mama, and TTC!

omg i have it so bad and i am only almost 5 weeks. i act so stupid like i dont know whats going on and the words that come out of my mouth dont even make any sense. haha.

4. Sunshine12

Sunshine12 New Mummy

Yes my OH was slagging me off yesterday. I asked him a question and had seemingly asked him the exact same thing about 5 minutes before but couldnt remember asking or what the answer was!! :dohh: :dohh: :dohh:

5. Mrs_T

Mrs_T Well-Known Member

I have it big style!!!

Ordered my bro a dvd for his birthday, thought I'd accidently thrown it away with my baby brains head on, so ordered a new one, then ... this week 2 dvds have turned up in the post - I didn't throw it away at all, in fact, I'd never ever seen it cos it had never arrived! So confusing!

6. poebuffalo

poebuffalo Active Member

Definitely.. I keep losing my car in parking lots. This is ACTUALLY UNUSUAL. :)

7. SaMa86

SaMa86 Well-Known Member

Oh I've got it bad! Hubby loves it...tells me I've done things I haven't just to see me wonder round going "oh I really don't remember that!" but I believe him coz I can't convince myself I haven't done it!!

8. MountainDoula

MountainDoula Well-Known Member

Oooohhhh yeah. I can't believe what comes out of my mouth sometimes. It's incredible. Give me my brain juice back!!!!

9. lianne82

lianne82 Well-Known Member

I've got it really bad! Which is kinda worrying as I have a major exam coming up in friday for my job and the last two "finals" mid December! Ive no hope of passing I can't remember what I'm doing!