Preggo Brain....

mernie

Mom and Pregnant with #2!
Reaction score
Anyone having it already? I was into my second trimester with my daughter before I got it. Now I'm 7 weeks and I just forgot I ate 2 sandwiches :dohh: I was actually accusing DH or DD to have stolen it. :blush:

yep im only 6 weeks and last week at work had major baby brain was getting things mixed up and knoking things over. dont no how long ill be able to keep it a secret lol

omg i have it so bad and i am only almost 5 weeks. i act so stupid like i dont know whats going on and the words that come out of my mouth dont even make any sense. haha.

Yes my OH was slagging me off yesterday. I asked him a question and had seemingly asked him the exact same thing about 5 minutes before but couldnt remember asking or what the answer was!! :dohh: :dohh: :dohh:

I have it big style!!!

Ordered my bro a dvd for his birthday, thought I'd accidently thrown it away with my baby brains head on, so ordered a new one, then ... this week 2 dvds have turned up in the post - I didn't throw it away at all, in fact, I'd never ever seen it cos it had never arrived! So confusing!

Definitely.. I keep losing my car in parking lots. This is ACTUALLY UNUSUAL. :)

Oh I've got it bad! Hubby loves it...tells me I've done things I haven't just to see me wonder round going "oh I really don't remember that!" but I believe him coz I can't convince myself I haven't done it!!

Oooohhhh yeah. I can't believe what comes out of my mouth sometimes. It's incredible. Give me my brain juice back!!!!

I've got it really bad! Which is kinda worrying as I have a major exam coming up in friday for my job and the last two "finals" mid December! Ive no hope of passing I can't remember what I'm doing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->