Preggo maybe?

USAF_WIFE

Reaction score
I dunno my husband and I do not use protection. Jan my period started the 10th, feb started the 11th. Now this month I should have gotten it the 11th? Possibly the 12th? I am still period-less. I have been crampy here and there since the 10th but nothing not even spotting I have been super tired for a few weeks. I prob will end up staring today but if not testing in the am I guess. :dohh:

Have you had any kind of symptoms (nausea, cravings, irritability) especially anything you don't typically expect during PMS? Did you have any spotting or light bleeding in the past week? If not, you may just be having an unusual period due to stress or other factors. If you don't get your period today, it isn't too early to take a HPT.

Let us know, and good luck.

I have had nausea and irritability as well as increased appetite but all these could be symtoms of other things. I really don't know! haha

That's the worst... I wish pregnancy had super clear identifiable symptoms thqt couldn't be anything else. Haha. Let us know how it all goes!

Well ladies negative test no period. Guess I will just be late eh?

:test::test: lol ..... And let us know !!

ps; I'm an AirForce wife too !! Where are you guys stationed ?:thumbup:

haha I did test and I am in VA =P

hehehe aww oops our messages crossed paths lol :blush:

Nice , we are England , well my DH is on a remote to Osan and i stayed here as i am British :) pcs'ing to TX in December :)

Still not here! This is just glorious... NOT! Maybe my BF'ing has caused a kink?

are you breastfeeding?? That can delay period also

my sisters AF was all over the place and non-existent for a while she is BF too :)

I guess that is it then lol I am not stressed or anything atm and with a negative test yesterday surely I am not pregnant. I got my period back at 4 or 5 months after my son was born and it been regular since so this is just odd to me and the cramping SUCKS! =D

I guess that is it then lol I am not stressed or anything atm and with a negative test yesterday surely I am not pregnant. I got my period back at 4 or 5 months after my son was born and it been regular since so this is just odd to me and the cramping SUCKS! =D

Aww boo no fun :hugs: Well , keep us updated !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->