Pregmate OPK's?

Hopfl4bbynbr4

Reaction score
I'm thinking about ordering some Pregmate opk's from Walmart.com since my cycles are so long. Maybe this way I'll be able to get an idea of when or if I have even been o'ing at all. If I don't get pregnant this month I'll be temping next cycle. My question is has anyone used these and are they as good as the reviews say they are? I'll get the one with the hpts with it so I'm wondering if those work as well as the opk?

I haven't heard of pregmate, why not get Wondfo through amazon?

I was going to get the wandfo but then I saw a bunch of ladies saying that they had bad batches so then I started reading and found the Pregmate and it had a lot of good reviews so I ordered those last night. If they aren't any good then I'll update on here and help someone save some money. If they aren't any good then I'll get the wandfo next month. Thank you for your reply

Good! I'm happy to see someone else has used these and that you are satisfied with them! I got the box with 50 lh strips and 20hcg strips. I'm hoping the hcg strips are good as well (that's IF I conceive this month) I will use them regardless bc I am a poasa lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->