Pregnacare

Jewls

Reaction score
OK this may sound crazy but I'm beginning to think that taking pregnacare is making me really sick.... I've noticed that the day after I've forgotten to take them my nausea has been a lot less and on the days I've taken it I've been feeling horrendous... I've been doing some Googling and read quite a lot of women say they got really sick on it.... Has anyone else had any problems?
I must add this is my 4th pregnancy and although I know all pregnancies are different I've never taken it before and never felt this sick x

OK this may sound crazy but I'm beginning to think that taking pregnacare is making me really sick.... I've noticed that the day after I've forgotten to take them my nausea has been a lot less and on the days I've taken it I've been feeling horrendous... I've been doing some Googling and read quite a lot of women say they got really sick on it.... Has anyone else had any problems?
I must add this is my 4th pregnancy and although I know all pregnancies are different I've never taken it before and never felt this sick x

I was thinking this exact same thing today and started googling it. I don't see why it should make us sick though, but it does say to take on a full stomach. I might try missing mine tonight and see how I feel tomorrow.

I was thinking this exact same thing today and started googling it. I don't see why it should make us sick though, but it does say to take on a full stomach. I might try missing mine tonight and see how I feel tomorrow.
The more I've read it appears it could be the iron in it that makes some people sick ‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->