Pregnacare

Soili

Reaction score
I've been taking Pregnacare for the last 7 month. When I bought it, the girl at the counter asked me if I was pregnant, I said not yet. She then said, that if I do get pregnant, I'll have to continue taking the same one, shouldn't change to a different vitamin complex. So I'm still not pregnant and I don't believe Pregnacare is even helping me at all with my cycles. If anything, I actually think it might have made them longer. I think I'd prefer just get Folic Acid and have more freedom about mixing and matching other vitamins, if I need it. Do you think it's ok to get off of it? And in the middle of the cycle? I just really don't feel like taking it anymore.

If it's not doing you any good I'd say get off it and just take the folic acid hon.

You can always take it when you get pregnant if you want to but I don't really believe it helps with actually conceiving. xx

Im taking pregnacare too. They are only vitamins, so they dont aid conception, just give you the right vits if you fall. Im thinking of coming off them too as they are expensive and just taking folic acid.

im also taking pregnacare but the conception one. Makes my pee bright yellow :shock: I agree that it shouldnt do you any harm if you come off it x

Thank you, guys! It is quite expensive and I'm just sick of taking vitamins with pregnant lady on the box ;) Not to mention, I have to hide them around the house, so people don't ask questions. And if I hide them, then I often forget to take them. Yeah, but basically, I just have this weird feeling that they might be messing with my cycles. I know it's very unlikely, but it's since I started taking them, my cycles got all weird and long. Might as well rule it out.

Our hormonal systems are very delicate little bunny rabbit things hon. While vitamins aren't supposed to mess with your cycle, they very well might. Lots of people report changes when taking excessive vitamin B for example - if anything in pregnacare is disturbing your hormones even a teensy bit, it may possibly mess with you. Better to leave it if you think it is.

just wanted to reccomend the tommys folic acid multi vit can use it before conception during and breast feeding and its a lot cheaper than pregncare ones i used to take the pregncare but was 2 expensive the tommys are four pound 7 for 3o tablets AND there on 3 for 2 at boots x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->