Pregnacy symptons disappeared at 6w2d after my viability scan!?!

Sasha92

TTC #1 FX team pink
Reaction score
Hi Everybody, I had an early scan last Sunday (6weeks 2 days) due to a road traffic accident I was involved in. Everything was fine. They saw the gestation sac, yolk sac, fetal pole, heart beat, size and shape was fine and the baby measured at 6 weeks which is about right.

I nausea from 5w6days until the day often scan and from Monday I've had nothing. No morning sickness no nausea just absolutely nothing. I'm getting really worried that something could be wrong with my bean. I'm currently 6w6d

I've booked for an eairly scan on 22nd May when I'll be 9w3d just because I'm so worried but im trying to space them out otherwise I can see myself booking weekly ones up untill the 12 week NHS one! I jist cant shake the feeling something is wrong even though I saw a perfectly fine get us less than a week ago.

Has anybody sale just had a few days of symptons nd still had a healthy baby?

Does anynody have an ideas of how to calm my nerves?

hey hun congratulations and I wouldn't worry to much symptoms come and go trust me!!!!

Symptoms definitely do come and go. I've been pregnant (with healthy, viable pregnancies) enough times to be able to say that with certainty. STILL, every time I lose symptoms, even for a day, I worry. It's normal to worry. We love our future babies right away, and we can't feel them or know what's going on that early. At least later on, when there's movement, it's much more comforting.

With my third-born, I had nausea and vomiting until I got my BFP at 5 weeks along. After I tested positive, I had no more nausea or vomiting for the remainder of the pregnancy. That was scary for me, for sure. I thought something was wrong, since it disappeared like that so early. She'll be 3 in less than two weeks, so clearly, everything was fine. :) I hope everything is perfect with your pregnancy, too. :)

You're still pretty early. I didn't start getting symptoms really until about 8 weeks. Your symptoms will come and go. Try not to preoccupy yourself with worrying, ok?

Symptoms definitely come and go and it's perfectly natural to worry but once you've seen a heartbeat the chance of miscarriage is minimal. Try not to worry :hugs:

Thank you for your kind words! Last night I dreamt that I was bleeding. My mind is just going crazy I just can't settle can't wait until 9 weeks and I have my next scan.

I think I'll be fine after the 12 week mark but these first 3 months are killing me

Thank you for your kind words! Last night I dreamt that I was bleeding. My mind is just going crazy I just can't settle can't wait until 9 weeks and I have my next scan.

I think I'll be fine after the 12 week mark but these first 3 months are killing me

Roll on 12 weeks!

Mine are varying too at 6 weeks 3 days. They cranked up yesterday but the day before i felt quite good. Its bound to be on your mind but baby would not miscarry several days after a car accident I wouldn't of thought. If it had caused damage strong enough to harm the baby it would of harmed it there and then. It will be all snuggled in safe in your tum and it is so teeny and protected. I hope you are feeling ok and try not to worry, you will possibly feel queasy in a few days and wish you was one of them that sail through feeling great lol!!

I had my 8 week scan today and bean is absolutely fine. Heart beat was 172bpm and it measured at 8 weeks. Thank you all for your support xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->