Pregnancy after effects

Kassy

Mummy and expecting #2
Reaction score
Theres only a couple of things i'm worrying about when i have a baby, which are stretchmarks, baby weight and saggy boobies, I know it'll all be worth it but i'm always worried that my OH won't like my body anymore, i know i'm not the only one to think this, right!?:shrug:

I don't want boobies like this UU :nope:

That's what I worry about too. :nope: I have a nice, toned, flat tummy and I know it will never be the same no matter what I do. I'm worried about my boobs too. I heard that wearing a bra throughout pregnancy (even in bed if you can stand it) will help to prevent some sagging, I don't know if that's true or not but I'm going to try!

The thing is (and this might be TMI) I could walk around naked all day. I feel very comfortable in the way I look, especially for DH and I'm worried that that confidence is going to go away once my body changes shape. :sad1:

im worried about my body too. I am happy with the way i look now but have had a battle with myself for many years!i worry that i will go back that way,i know it will all be worth it but i still worry xx

I used to have an amazingly toned stomach :cry: Now its flat but its not the same my body changed so much..i'm in the same clothes but i just look different i guess its how much effort you put in and i haven’t had the chance to do much but it used to be effortless..
My boobs have DEF changed they grew so much and now they aren’t saggy but the skin has totally lost its elasticity. I think that’s the same as my tummy :hissy:

Im wtt no4 and have breastfed overall for about 3 1/2 years and no sagging yet:shrug: I had small boobs to start with so maybe thats it, I found feeding till they wean themselves prevents losing elasticity. As for my tummy, I have a few stretchmarks but to be honest think they were there from puberty, tummy went back to normal after first 2 but after having a c section for number 3 Ive got a little bulge ( but still fit in normal size 8 clothes). So yeah your body does change but its not awful and totally worth it! Sorry if this is rambling:dohh::happydance:

i dont think all women have effects on their body after pregnancy it depends on your skin elasticity, stretch marks fade and hardly show and if you use a cream every day during and after it will minimise them, after my pregnancy my breasts didnt change at all, not even during but i didnt breastfeed, and 7 months after my stretch marks are hardly visible and i didnt bother with creams and dont drink water.
plus a bit of a sag and some marks wont make you look all that different!
my worry is the bit of baby belly left over!

i dont think all women have effects on their body after pregnancy it depends on your skin elasticity, stretch marks fade and hardly show and if you use a cream every day during and after it will minimise them, after my pregnancy my breasts didnt change at all, not even during but i didnt breastfeed, and 7 months after my stretch marks are hardly visible and i didnt bother with creams and dont drink water.
plus a bit of a sag and some marks wont make you look all that different!
my worry is the bit of baby belly left over!

I had loads of stretchmarks but they have all faded. My stomach was flat before and it has more or less gone back to being flat again BUT my poor boobs are ruined forever! They are definately UU, but I dont think it's the same for all women from what I hear. It is the sacrifice you make! Your partner will just have to adjust to the changes x

I am so body concious it is unreal.. every strand of hair has to be right or I through a childish tantrum (my mum says I have always been a perfectionist!) :haha:

I worry about stretchmarks, so I am going to purchase some Bio oil and use it throughout my pregnancy to try and minimise this (don't know if it works but I will give anything a go!).. I worry about saggy boobs but OH promised me a boob job if it all goes terribly wrong :rofl: Its the only way he got me to agree to WTT I swear!

Not too worried about babyweight since I have always been slim and have found loosing weight very easy as I concider myself a healthy eater.. (most of the time).

Atleast I'm not the only worrier about this, my poor lady bits will never be the same either!! :sad2:

Oh god, i forgot about my lady areas being stretched to horrible limits, i don't really want a mutilated and outstretched vagina :nope: but it's a sacrifice i am willing to take, i can always try pelvic floor exercises.

Iv got all of them and i havent had a baby yet:rofl: the joys of being an F cup

:lol: Only part that is never as bad as people say is 'down there' where people say that its going to be different..its tighter :blush:

Also yea everyone is different, my boobs were small but now i think they are weird but my OH doesnt agree...also my tummy was crazy toned before so its no wonder it hasnt gone back.

Sometimes i look at pictures and its quite sad but TOTALLY worth it :)

One thing I'm not worried about are the boobs. I don't have much there, so I doubt you could tell if they did sag. I am a bit worried about gaining a ton of weight and not being able to get it back off. I have always struggled with my weight.

:lol: Only part that is never as bad as people say is 'down there' where people say that its going to be different..its tighter :blush:

Also yea everyone is different, my boobs were small but now i think they are weird but my OH doesnt agree...also my tummy was crazy toned before so its no wonder it hasnt gone back.

Sometimes i look at pictures and its quite sad but TOTALLY worth it :)

That's reassuring, you always hear the horror stories and I was terribly concerned that I would have saloon doors a swinging down there :blush: Talk about a chafing nightmare!

I know it will be worth it thats what I keep telling myself. It WILL be worth it! :haha:

I think I worry most about the weight gain. I am struggling to loose weight. I'd like to loose about forty pounds before TTC. I don't want to be a blimp!! :blush: But I struggle with sweets! Ugh:dohh:

I have the baby weight, some stretch marks not too bad, i have the saggy boobs but my boobs are huge anyway, and yes i now have painful lady bits. BUT I dont care!!! DH doesn't care either. The end result is worth it. I have to say though that neither of us have every been particularly into clothes, hair and makeup. We try to be healthy and fit but dont really care how we look!

Iv got all of them and i havent had a baby yet:rofl: the joys of being an F cup

I was a gg cup before and worried that i would run out of sizes of maternity bra, I had to wear a I cup and they are back to normal size now.

I already have some of those things too - I have quite a few stretchmarks from puberty and a bit of a belly on me (enough for OH to keep asking me "ARe you sure your not pregnant? :dohh: ) I know I don't have my ideal body now and it'll get worse after I've given birth but I know OH will still love me for me and not whether i'm a bit saggier or not. And as others have said, it'll definitely be worth it :thumbup:

I have to say that although i look at pictures and sigh :lol: I was totally lucky i didnt get many stretchies and all the weight fell off without me doing anything (took 4 weeks of eating cake :lol: ) But i think the main thing is to keep healthy when pregnant its soooo tempting to sit on your butt cos after work or uni etc you're sooooo sleepy..but just going for a 20min walk a day is amazing for you and it helps during labour!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->