Pregnancy after effects

:rofl: Kracker and the deflated balloon!

I had the worst stretchmarks but I didn't get them until I about 34 weeks pregnant and then I just tore! They were so painful but they have faded quickly. Having been told I was not showing for months suddenly I was so massive no-one could believe it. Because of this I do have a saggy tum, but I ever had a flat tum (just not shaped that way, too curvy) and I never wanted to show it so I really don't care. Things were weird down below for some time but are getting back to normal. My boobs were E cups and are again but did get huge right from the start so the damage was done then. They have a couple of very pale stretchmarks but I never noticed them red so not sure when I got them. They are saggier and the annoying thing is that they tend to slip out of plunge bras a bit! But again I don't care and usually wear full cup anyway. I'm probably a bit slimmer overall than pre-pregnancy, skinnier legs. My waist is slightly bigger but still coming down, only about a half inch now. I think dressed I don't look much different really. And underneath, well I never cared about my body and DH loves me and finds me sexy whatever so it's all good. And believe me, cliche as it might be, having a baby is way better than having a sexy lithe body!

This is one of the only things I'm not worried about. I already completely hate my body- can't look in the mirror without wanting to cry- and I doubt anything can make me like it less than I do now.

Honestly it's just one of those things you just deal with. I am covered in stretchmarks, have a saggy belly that seems to hang over my incision line from my csection, and I am 40 pounds heavier. But I feel like the luckest girl in the world to be blessed with my daughter. :shrug: Women all over this world aren't even able to have children. I've lost one myself. It puts things in a different perspective. A little weight gain is nothing once you look at the miracle you've made. :thumbup:

My body has hardly changed now I've lost the little weight I did gain.

My boobs haven't changed much as there wasn't exactly much there to start with :lol: :blush:

My stomach is actually flatter than it was before, only time you notice the baby pouch is when I bend over naked haha

And the two stretchmarks I did get have faded and I doubt anyone but me would even notice them.

And with regards to my c-sec scar... I actually like it :blush:

I'm only just realizing how good I have it as far as my body goes so now I'll miss it when the time comes. I have cute boobs and I will miss those too. But I'd rather look hideous and have a family than die a childless beauty queen any day! lol I'm sure it won't be as bad as we're thinking...

Prolapse.....*shudders*

:rofl: Kracker and the deflated balloon!

seriously, its like when you find a balloon behind furniture from weeks before. It still has some air in it, but basically it is loose, saggy and out of shape!!!:rofl: I didn't get any stretch marks until 36+6 and I had him at 38 weeks. My stretchys have faded loads but the skin hangs like an empty carrier bag! :blush: But all this is nothing. When I look at my baby bear I am so overwhelmed with love and the rest is blah! Of course you worry and of course you will be gutted a bit if you have it all, but it is sooo worth it. :cloud9:

Oh Kracker, my tum is like that! If I try and pull it in then the muscles go in the skin just stays there flapping! Same as you the stretch marks came late and the baby came early. Did your waters just go? I was so massive I think my body literally couldn't contain it all anymore. Byron was only 6lb12 and I was ginormous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->