Pregnancy after effects

I'm worried about the usual (saggy boobs, bigger/saggy tummy, baby fat) but i'm also worried about prolapse :shock: I saw it on Embarrassing bodies on channel 4 and it really made my face scrunch up! Eeeek

I'm worried about the usual (saggy boobs, bigger/saggy tummy, baby fat) but i'm also worried about prolapse :shock: I saw it on Embarrassing bodies on channel 4 and it really made my face scrunch up! Eeeek

I totally forgot about prolapse, and then there was that woman who had a third degree tear that got stitched up too tight so she was in constant pain until it was sorted..

:shock: :sad2: :shock:

Ok I have to say I am a little put off now.

Sorry didn't mean to put you off! :haha:

I think that's actually probably my biggest worry.. i want everything still good down there! No insides falling out my foof please :)

I think it's pretty small odds that it'll happen though!!

I have it all I'm afraid. Infact my body looks like a balloon that you find behind a sofa 6 weeks after the party :p I am actually slimmer now then I was before, but it all looks a bit deflated. However, when I look at my beautiful son everything pales in comparison. I was also worried about downstairs and was afraid that my sex life would resemble the outside of a sausage roll. My DH says it doesn't feel any different and this was when my son was 6 weeks old! It is natural and normal to worry but when it comes to it you wont care! I have down days when I look in the mirror and think yuck, but TBH I thought that sometimes before! HTH xx

I had a 3rd degree tear :cry: Wasnt that nice but i had tons of scrapes rather than tears so they cant stitch that :lol: But i dont know any difference now...infact down there is the only place i dont feel like i've changed...

I didn't breastfeed but my body went back to normaly a short while after birth. I have a great tip tho......use bio oil during pregnancy. Although it is expensive i used it everyday throughout my pregnancy and i don't have any strechmarks.

Don't worry about your boobs, mine looked BETTER after i had my son and still do almost 4 years down the line!

Sorry didn't mean to put you off! :haha:

I think that's actually probably my biggest worry.. i want everything still good down there! No insides falling out my foof please :)

I think it's pretty small odds that it'll happen though!!

I laughed so hard at this my Tea squirted out my nose... :blush:

Ouchie..

I'm sure your OH will still love you whatever the joys of pregnancy through at you! With my 1st I didnt get a single stretchmark, have any baby weight to lose or any other after effects like that, however with my 2nd, 2 and a half years later, despite using coco butter every day, I did get a few stretchmarks and found it much harder to lose the baby weight, and still have a bit now 3 and a half years later. I dont think anything you do will make a difference tbh, what will be will be. I also breastfed for 6 months and it didnt change by boobies!
Hubby is still as randy as he has always been, so I dont think he minds my body now, lol

:lol: Just wait until you're pregnant and when you laugh/sneeze you pee yourself a bit :rofl:

I mostly have the boob worries as I'm a FF cup at present. I also worry that I'll get stretchmarks on my tummy and a saggy tummy - my stomach has always been one of my best bits.

And tearing - OMG I'm so worried about that. I'm sure I will tear as I'm not very stretchy down there anyway :-(

I don't wanna tear either! Or have an episiotomy (if that's how it's spelled?) aahhh lol

I got tonnes of stretchmarks on my belly and boobs, but they've all faded. It's actually the lack of elasticity and saggyness of the skin on both that is the worst. I had a super flat tummy and was a size 10UK. I breastfed for 13 months (after 6 months I was back to pre-pregnancy wait - prob from the breastfeeding). My boobs went from a B to a DD and my daughter was 8.2lb and I was massive, so I think its all about how big you get and that's something you have absolutely no control over! - it all sounds bad, but I wouldn't change it for the world!

Well, I was only pregnant for 10 weeks, so I can't really comment, but I couldn't believe the changes in my body. My boobs got huge! (They are back to normal now) and my tummy changed shape. I was eating more but not gaining weight. I want to lose weight before we ttc again, but that is just for my piece of mind. Honestly, I don't mind what happens to my body. My OH loves me, thick or thin, so I know that won't change.

Wow, this is random and unhelpful. Sorry.

I am so glad I found this tread, I thought maybe I am crazy for worry about these things. I have been trying to talk to my husband about my fears and he does not seem to understand and he keeps saying that I like to worry too much. My breast size is FF and I never had any kids, I am terrified of what will happen when I do get pregnant. I am also afraid of gaining weight, stretch marks and a saggy tummy. It is not as if I have a flat tummy now but at least there is no stretch marks and its not saggy.

Honnestly, the way you think about your body will totally change...now its something to think about but when you've had children they are your main priority and it sort of comes somewhere else... Anyways you've just got to think that these are the war wounds that shows you're a mummy...and as i heard stretchmarks are just your baby writing to you...

I have hardly any stretch marks and my tummy is a bit wobbly but im pretty slim

As for tearing I did tear but when they were stitiching me up I had gas and air so for me it just tinngled a bit

The stitches didnt hurt afterwards but hell the pilesfrom pushing did TMI I couldnt sit diwn for long because it hurt so much

x

:rofl: Kracker and the deflated balloon!

I had the worst stretchmarks but I didn't get them until I about 34 weeks pregnant and then I just tore! They were so painful but they have faded quickly. Having been told I was not showing for months suddenly I was so massive no-one could believe it. Because of this I do have a saggy tum, but I ever had a flat tum (just not shaped that way, too curvy) and I never wanted to show it so I really don't care. Things were weird down below for some time but are getting back to normal. My boobs were E cups and are again but did get huge right from the start so the damage was done then. They have a couple of very pale stretchmarks but I never noticed them red so not sure when I got them. They are saggier and the annoying thing is that they tend to slip out of plunge bras a bit! But again I don't care and usually wear full cup anyway. I'm probably a bit slimmer overall than pre-pregnancy, skinnier legs. My waist is slightly bigger but still coming down, only about a half inch now. I think dressed I don't look much different really. And underneath, well I never cared about my body and DH loves me and finds me sexy whatever so it's all good. And believe me, cliche as it might be, having a baby is way better than having a sexy lithe body!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->