pregnancy after mini pill?

Sandygirl

Reaction score
Hi I wonder if you could give me some advice please.
i was on the mini pill Cerazette for just 1 month. My partner and I have decided to try for a baby. I stopped the pill on the 4th Jan and had some bleeding for a few days. I bled on and off the whole time I was on it though but on the 29th Dec (near the end of the pack) it was heavier so I am thinking perhaps that was a period?

Since the withdrawal bleed there has been no more bleeding. My last 2 cycles before going on the pill were 24 days long and I always had regular cycles. I dont even know if I have ovulated or not but I have had some white creamy CM (sorry TMI) but before the pill I usually noticed EWCM.

The last few days my breasts have had some sharp pains in them, Im spotty, slightly crampy and today I have been extremely moody - very noticeably as I am usually quite placid!

I am a bit confused about what is going on and I am hoping that you ladies could give me some advice please? I guess I am asking how likely pregnancy could be. As I was on the pill for just one month could it have messed up my body that much in such a short time? I am 36.

Hiya, I am not too sure but to protect you from pregnancy the pill gets straight into your system so I assume it can take a little time for some people to come back out again. I am not too sure how likely pregnancy would be due to bleeding. Maybe pop and have a word with your doctor? GL, hope you get your BFP!!

x

Hi hun i was on cerazette for 2.5 years with no bleed at all. I cam off in Nov 2O1O and i had my first 'bleed' or period (not withdrawl bleed) on Jan 1Oth this year, so it doesnt take long to come back! Me and oh are ttc but i think it does make it more complicated after being on the mini pill, and heard nothing but bad words about cerazette. Hope u get ur BFP soon :D xxxxxxx

My cousin got pregnant while taking the mini pill. She caught her first cycle (never had a period) and didn't know she was pregnant until she was 16 weeks. She was tiny, too. Baby was happy and healthy and is now a rambunctious 4 year old.

The mini pill is not very reliable, especially once your little one starts solids. I took it for a while and got pregnant with #2 straight away. I'd take a pregnancy test... If it's BFN, then things just may be regulating. If it's BFP, congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->