Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

Lottie it depends if you can be arsed telling a story or not? I still lie about Alex when my mood suits me

i constantly get asked if Cameron was prem then people dnt believe me when i say no! he is 6 1/2months and is still in 0-3months tops lol he is tall though so wears 3-6month trousers as long as they have adjustable waists lol
ahhhhhh i have my scan in 45mins, i am so nervous!! freaking outthat they are gonna tell me there is nothing there!!! AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH loli hate hate hate this part. i am def not friends with ultrasounds lol xxxx

Lottie...how are you doing?

Good luck wantabean!!

Off to midwife today...eeekkksss!!

well that was a waste of time!!! scan had nothing there!not even a gestational sac :( they have started hcg tracking to rule out ectopic. i personally think its still too early but we will need to wait and see. feel really deflated. just need to wait for my blood results now. she said they would call today before 3. so will see, really stressed now!! xxxx

:hugs:

What should you be by your dates?...I had an early scan with Amber, was 6+3...and the tiny flickering heartbeat only just showed up...so could be possible it is still too early?

i thought i was 4.5 but my doctor was convinced that i was 8.5. so who knows. im hoping its still too early but i dnt want to be in denial iykim? should no in the next couple of hours xxx

Hopefully your dates are right and the results come back good :flower:

At 4.5 I think it would be too early to see anything by scan? Not sure though as have no experience of scanning that early.

yeah i have mixed results. most the time there has been a gestational sac but once or twice its been empty then changed a few days later. i really hope im just early!! thanks for replying :) xxx

Sounds really early hun. I did miscarry once like that, only hcg levels prooved it, there was nothing there.

But alex was 6+2 when i first seen her. I think anything under 6 weeks is lucky

well its official - i have a high risk pregnancy. First appt with midwife today and all went well dont even need to go to EPU only down side I have to wait to my 12 weeks scan to see baby bun xx

quick update before going to bed. hcg came in at 572 :) back on thursday for more :) im confident they will double :) im sure with cam they were only about 300 at this stage so im happy :) night all xxxx

That is great news!!! :happydance:

Midwife appointment went well, heartbeat was all good...150...I also rung babybond and they fitted us in for a gender scan last night at 7pm...the tech wasn't 100% sure because of location of cord, so we go back in 2 weeks for another scan :happydance:

did they say what baby 'could be' or ar u keepin it a secret?

i cant believe ur 16 weeks already :)

Please keep it hush hush on FB as we aren't telling family...

BUT...a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The cord was so close, so he didn't want to say a definate, hence we are going back...got loads of photos and will get more on the rescan.

It was lovely, when we got there I recognised the guy scanning us...he also works for our hospital and was the one that did my 20 week scan with Amber and told us she was a girl!!

no course i wont say anything on FB. yay a boy!! i hope 'he' stays a 'he' :haha:

awww im really happy for u. bet ur OH is chuffed too :) any names yet?

Thank you :flower:

Hubby has thought it was a boy all along...but I can't let it sink in until I see the goods without the cord right next to them!! :haha:...no names yet as I was sure it was probably going to be another girl...LOL.

I have got another anterior placenta, but at the moment it is low and on my section scar :nope: so hoping it moves up as baby grows, or I'm not sure what happens?...he also pointed out to me quite a lot of scar tissue from my other sections...which I am guessing will make this section a little bit harder to do and longer in theatre whilst they sort that out.

i hope it moves for u hun, ouch at the scar tissue, does it cause u any problems normally?

aww ur girls will have a baby brother - so cute.

I haven't had any pain from the scar tissue at all, not even from falling pregnant so soon after having Amber, I just think it can make it harder for them when delivering another baby.

Reagan wants another sister...she says if it is a boy she is going to throw it in the bin :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->