Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

CONGRATULATIONS NIK!!!!!!:cloud9:

she is a beaut and I adore her name. what a clever mummy you are holding onto her for so long. I'm crossing everything iv got that she's home with you mega soon. sooooo pleased for you!! hope Lakai likes her too. :winkwink: good luck and congratulations! xx

Lakai met her very quickly today, he said "it's a bug" lol

she is sooo cute. well done you :hugs:

i hope she gets to come home real soon,

why cant u hold her hun xx

Nic...Marlow is gorgeous...well done!!!...Hope you are all doing okay and recovering well x

wow just beautiful! congratulations and well done you - sounds like you had a time of it though, but good to hear everything is going so well! you're giving me hope!!! :flower:

I think honestly..it would have been so wonderful and easy if I had 1. slept and 2. just had energy...as in not having been on bedrest for so long before hand. I was just beat. I admit I had a little break down of 'not again' and 'Im not going home with a baby again' period(s), my mind wasn't in the right place at all.

TMI question....ladies who have had tearing, when did it stop hurting so much? I tore with Lakai a bit like three or four stitches...but with Marlow I tore badly and have over 15 stitches. I thought/think I was running on adrenaline because it didn't hurt the first day/night all that much. Now when I get up, I am in so much pain (though I can walk) and feel like well I might rip again from swelling/pressure....any advice?

Sorry...

i tore with Jaiden, with tyler i got cut, it was far worse when i was cut.

anyway, i found like u it didnt hurt much at 1st but then a couple of days later it hurts to sit walk etc i asked my mw and she said its where its healing and u can feel the stitches gettin tight.
and im also guessing where ur not so swollen u can feel it more iykwim.

i didnt take anything for mine but some ppl take arcania tablets and u can get it in cream to, it helps with healing & bruises.

also someone said they put ice packs down there, not sure how tht worked tho :haha:

also i found i used extra thick maternity pads were better cuz they cushioned me more :blush:

HTH x

Nic i was cut too, it hurt for days, just limit your walking around and be easy on yourself. Takes a few weeks to feel 'normal' again but the pain shouldnt last that long x

Huge congrats Nic! Marrow is gorgeous and you did absolutely amazingly keeping her in for so long, soooo proud of you :hugs::cloud9::hugs:

OMG I typed Marlow but Findlay's stupid iPad autocorrected it to Marrow :wacko::wacko:

Congratulations again Nic, Marlow is beautiful :cloud9:

I just saw on the first page what you have written for Riley Rae (Bubble), :cry: thank you so much Sandi, it is nice to know she isnt forgotten :kiss:

Huge congrats Nic! Marrow is gorgeous and you did absolutely amazingly keeping her in for so long, soooo proud of you :hugs::cloud9::hugs:

Morning Lottie, just wondering how you are, are you having your cs today? if so, good luck, and look forward to seeing your announcement! :flower:

They are leaving Lottie til 36 weeks now! (trooper that she is!)

i know! I think its fabulous news

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"