Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

Dawn congratulations and hope your little man remains stable. I also gave birth at 25+2 and know the picture they paint at that gestation isn't very nice.

I am based in Edinburgh so PM me if you want to chat or need anything.

Don't forget to try and take sometime for yourself which I know will be difficult but even a half hour helps. I always pumped in the pumping room and read a book just to have a break.

Congratulations Dawn...I hope he is still stable and you are healing well x

and mummy3 no im not broody now but i know i will be as Jaiden gets older.

for sum reason every appointment i get to have my implant in he comes home sayin he cant take me he is too tired - tht has happened 3 times now. im due to go 2moro again....

Jeez dawn :shock: didnt expect that! Congratulations!! Give me a shout if u want a coffee or something :hugs: xxxxx

good luck with your scan tomorrow wantabean x x

good luck wantabean :)

how is everyone?

did any of u watch baby hospital? i don't know i watch things like this, it upsets me but i think i like to torture myself.

i watched it!! o my goodness i was hysterical. i dnt know if it was just a bit too soon for me to watch it or if it was just generally a bit too close to home but i had some serious issues afterwards. resulted in me hysterically crying while cuddling Cameron. i must have looked like a right nut lol Garry had to take Cam from me and put me in bed :dohh: o dear lol

i am so nervous about my scan today! i woke at 3am and cant fall back asleep :/
how is everyone?

xxxx

Congratulations Dawn! Hope everything is going as well as possible xxxxx

Wantabean: best of luck with your scan today xx

how did ur scan go hun? xx

and i hope ur alright now after watching baby hospital. is it on every week, is it always about prems?

I havent watched Baby Hospital. I really should, I like to understand things ykwim?

Tori finally had her jags and check up, she's all good. :)

Alex's developmental results came in today, I'll update my journal for that though in the Parenting Journals section

scan was great, even seen tiny heartbeat. i am so relieved :) i dnt know if its on every week, i stumbled across it and didnt know what it was about before it started lol xxx

wooo congrats on seeing the HB. :hugs:

are u going to watch next week xx

was just thinking of you wantabean, im so happy for you! yeeeeeyyyy!

thanks guys :) nah i wont be watching it. i think it will only add extra stress which i dnt need lol already stressed enough lol xxx

Hey Ladies :)
I went past 41 weeks with my daughter but had a few scares!
Starting at 25 weeks I got contractions here and there.
I went into full labor once and had a gush of fluid (tear) come out another time.
Luckily there is an amazing hospital about 2 hours away thought got both the times
to stop :)

I am very thankful for having a healthy fullterm baby :) and Congrats to all of you!

I am now pregnant with my 2 baby and got an ultrasound a few days ago, the baby measure 6 weeks, 4 days but I am close to 8 weeks pregnant - due to my cal. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->