Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

Hi girls,

Didn't know where to post this, but think this may be the best place.

I had my lil boy at 31 weeks after my waters broke and he was in distress, apparently I was having contractions.

I am 22+2 today, I have huge pressure in my lower abdomen. I am not sure what it is and don't want to worry for no reason. Should I contact someone on Monday if it is still there.

Hello Ladies **waves** .... When i was first pregnant i had my name added to the first post, but stopped using BnB out of sheer paranoia (sp) for the types of 'worried' posts in 1st tri. I came back once i had my baby and thought i'd update you.

I managed to get to 35+6 with text book health. But Max had static growth and i had leaked my fluids with not much remaining. He was starting to get unhappy so they decided to deliver him. Yet again i had another failed spinal and ended up with a GA :( ... but, it was the best decision to bring him early imo.

He was born 29/12/11 weighing in at 4lb 6oz

Love to you all xx

Congratulations!!!! Xxxxx

Hello ladies!! My son who is 13 months old, was born at 29 weeks at 3lbs 8 oz and spent 63 days in nicu. He is perfectly healthy and beautiful! I am now 33 weeks pregnant with another boy, due date is March 25th, but I have a scheduled c section due to Obstetric Cholestasis. Hope everyone is having a h&h pregnancy!!

Sorry forgot to say, scheduled c section on March 5th lol

Im trying for another baby afer having my last one at 25wks gestation weighing 1lb 2oy but is healthy know aged 18mnths. I knw this isnt the forum for ttc but would really appriciate some support from mums who have also been through what I have been through x

Hey there

I can't say I TTC tori, she was a surprise but we were planning to . I was also going to get advise from the doc about what we would do should I become pregnant again.

You could contact the OPPTIMUM trial (I think I put a link on the first page). The lady when did the trial with me was keen to speak to those thinking about TTC again too. I can get an email address if I dig out paperwork for you x

Hello:hi:
I'm Nicola. I've had 3 preemies.
Elliot was born at 35 weeks by emcs due to placental abrubtion.
Alexander was born at 34 weeks by emcs due to fetal distress. Alex was born blue with the cord wrapped around his neck. If i'd attempted natural delivery he'd not be here right now!
Edward was born at 32 weeks by emcs due to suspected scar rupture and fetal distress.
All the boys were in nicu, They all needed to learn to feed, Alex developed an infection and Edward had a pneumothorax. Sadly, we lost Edward to SIDS after being home with him for 2 weeks. :cry:
I'm now nearly 17 weeks pregnant again. Am having 3 weekly scans to check cervix - even though i'm pretty sure that wasn't the problem with any of my preemies!!
The consultant seems pretty sure this one will be a preemie too, i'm just hoping i can keep him/her cooking as long as possible!

:haha:blowing off the dust off the thread, hope we can start chatting again and pick up where the last group left off:thumbup:

How are you feeling? Nervous? Did they decide on a care plan for you before?

Thanks for the bump up Agiboma x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->