Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

I'm sorry to hear that dizz. If you want us to look into that we can, you know where I am, just send me a pm x

^how strange, 34 weeks was the max I thought I could hope for and I still have no idea why that week.

34 weeks was my goal too. :) I made it to 35 weeks, which was more than I could have hoped for. I would have loved to have made it to 36 though.

I'd love to be added to the list. Just got a bfp on Friday at 9 dpo. My EDD is May 1, 2012. My tests aren't darkening as much as I would like, so hopefully this bean decides to stick around.

My son was born at 30+4 due to PPROM and I am absolutely terrified of it happening again (especially happening sooner). I definitely do not want another NICU experience.

Sure can! Hoping to get the laptop out once Tori stops giggling and goes to sleep :rofl:

My husband has been hinting at wanting another one soon. Are we crazy for considering? :haha:

Nic whats your DD hun. Can't do the maths :haha: xxx

I'd love to be added to the list. Just got a bfp on Friday at 9 dpo. My EDD is May 1, 2012. My tests aren't darkening as much as I would like, so hopefully this bean decides to stick around.

My son was born at 30+4 due to PPROM and I am absolutely terrified of it happening again (especially happening sooner). I definitely do not want another NICU experience.

Welcome over hun :hugs: i know what you mean about the tests thing, i had a panic moment with Tori too x

I'm glad you don't think so. :D I'm leaning toward trying, but whenever I think of the worry, progesterone injections, cervix scans, etc. it puts me off. :wacko: Decisions, decisions..

Did you update the first page already? :flower:

Welcome. :flower: I hope your little one ends up being a full term, or even over-due baby this time! :D

Ooh lots of lovely announcements. Congratulations girlies, I am keeping my fingers crossed that you all have uneventfu pregnancies and full-term babies.

And thank you for the support. I am CD 13 which is a good time for most people TTC as it is usually when you can do something proactive, but not for me, my last three cycles were 56, 56 and 41 days long. So waiting, waiting, waiting. BORING. :haha:

Srrme, I dont think you are crazy. I love my babies being close in age.

I was just looking up the front page anyone know what happened to dippy?

Has anyone's lo had to have hip X-ray ? Esmae was referred when she went for first jabs 2 weeks ago. I need to chase appoinments up. In her red book everything was fine on neonatal and surely they are pretty thorough to. Hoping it's nothing x hope everyone is ok xx

pink23 I dont remember Alex having it but Tori did just as a check up, weeks after she was born, I cant remember why but I hear its common?

Agiboma I think she got to term, according to her last posts!

wow that's great i remember she had her preemie @ 26 weeks, and i had Michael @ 25 weeks so its great to kmow she made it now if only i can also follow suit:haha:

wow that's great i remember she had her preemie @ 26 weeks, and i had Michael @ 25 weeks so its great to kmow she made it now if only i can also follow suit:haha:

I'll cross my fingers for you. :D Will you have a cervical stitch put it, or be put on progesterone do you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->