Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

Hi agiboma!!! Glad to hear little madam is doing well...nice to know I'm not the only one feeling broody ;) I always said 3.....but now I'm thinking 4.... ESP as poppy was later than Ethan not earlier as originally expected.....

Hmmmmm,.... ;)

A few tears shed today as I'm delighted to say I've made it to term!

Just wanted to update, I am now 16 weeks and baby is measuring a week bigger! Pregnancy has been so perfect <3

I had an appointment yesterday with a new Doctor. She's going to put me on progesterone injections starting at 18 weeks. The last time around I think I was on Makena, but this time I'm going to be on an off brand because I have to pay out of pocket. I'm kind of worried about being on them again. Everything I've been told and read says they're safe, but there hasn't been any long term studies, and I'd hate for something bad to be passing on to my baby, or my boys who are still nursing. :nope: Ugh.

@srrm i used the progesterone suppositorires till 36 weeks far as i know its safe

FULL TERM!

I can't quite believe I am sat here 37 weeks pregnant, never never never underestimate the huge emotional tie connected to full term after a preemie

Come on baby, I am more than happy for you to come any time now :)

I'm 19 weeks now and still haven't seen my obstetrician so no plan in place to keep this baby in. Feeling anxious about it :/

@skadi im not sure where you are in Ontario, but i got referred to Sunnybrook since 8 weeks because of my history. you can always go to a walk in clinic and get a referral. gl

I do have a referral... to the same obstetrician I was seeing with Keira. Unfortunately my appointment isn't until Mid-August. I called to see why it was so far on and apparently whoever booked it failed to realise I should be high risk. I'm supposedly on a cancellation list.. and have been since June!

Well after my excited full term post the other day, I am now on edge, blood results yesterday showed my liver function is going well off (I had HELLP in a previous pregnancy), back tomorrow for repeat bloods and to decide what to do :( I just want baby out now, we are full term so seems pointless running the risk of anything happening :(

Well after my excited full term post the other day, I am now on edge, blood results yesterday showed my liver function is going well off (I had HELLP in a previous pregnancy), back tomorrow for repeat bloods and to decide what to do :( I just want baby out now, we are full term so seems pointless running the risk of anything happening :(

good luck hun xx

I had my scan yesterday, and as well as checking the baby (everything looked good) they also checked my cervix and it was measuring only 2.8cm or 28mm. :nope: My Doctor said she wasn't too concerned, and is going to check it again in 2 weeks because the new technician might have measured it wrong. Grrr. I can never get a break. :(

I had my scan yesterday, and as well as checking the baby (everything looked good) they also checked my cervix and it was measuring only 2.8cm or 28mm. :nope: My Doctor said she wasn't too concerned, and is going to check it again in 2 weeks because the new technician might have measured it wrong. Grrr. I can never get a break. :(

:hugs: I hope its wrong! x

Forgot to update - Alistair was born on Monday night at 10.06 weighing 8lb 5oz by emcs after failed 11 hour back to back induction due to hypertension. He is just stunning and we are delighted :)

Congrats Sam :)

I forgot to update here :) I had a little girl 2 weeks ago, her name is Harper Sophie Violet, she was 7lb 4oz and totally perfect <3

It was a very traumatic birth experience so haven't really posted/talked about it as still trying to deal with it all in my head

Update: During my 20th week, I found out my baby boy wasn't with us anymore. It was a complete shock, my pregnancy had been perfect- of course I had a few concerns because of my previous pregnancies but so far everything was perfect. We had seen our baby boy only a few days before.. :'(

I love you Elijah <3

Congratulations on all the full term babies <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"