Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

bumpsmum I am so happy for you that you made term. :) x

Super nervous to be joining this thread, as I haven't convinced myself I'm pregnant yet. The tests probably don't lie though :wacko: super happy and super nervous. We had quite the time with our boys. Now J is a yr old, nine mths adjusted. Still quite the baby and momma's boy.
Congrats to all of you who have made it past their previous baby's gestational age at birth!

Super nervous to be joining this thread, as I haven't convinced myself I'm pregnant yet. The tests probably don't lie though :wacko: super happy and super nervous. We had quite the time with our boys. Now J is a yr old, nine mths adjusted. Still quite the baby and momma's boy.
Congrats to all of you who have made it past their previous baby's gestational age at birth!

Congratulations!! I wish you a very long and uneventful 9 months x

@bumpsmom congratulations on term so happy, its a great feeling, enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!
@lisa smith congrats on laila
@25 weeker congrats on getting further than last time TO TERM!!!!!!!!

baby Adam Neil Miller 6lb exact came at 11.06 am on 5th June and now doing fab. Few issues with sugars following my GD but hopefully home tomo. So wonderful being given your baby right away and getting to be on the ward xx

baby Adam Neil Miller 6lb exact came at 11.06 am on 5th June and now doing fab. Few issues with sugars following my GD but hopefully home tomo. So wonderful being given your baby right away and getting to be on the ward xx

Same weight as my darling! Well done honey, it's fabulous getting that take home baby ❤

can I sneak in here? I'm 12 weeks pregnant. Still being very cautious - took us 18 months to get here. My preemie is now 3 and doing great.

Last night I was envisioning this one`s birth - going to see him/her in the hospital, then going home to pump.. then realized that duh, most babies have normal births and they go home right away :dohh::haha:

can I sneak in here? I'm 12 weeks pregnant. Still being very cautious - took us 18 months to get here. My preemie is now 3 and doing great.

Last night I was envisioning this one`s birth - going to see him/her in the hospital, then going home to pump.. then realized that duh, most babies have normal births and they go home right away :dohh::haha:

Welcome!! Congratulations :)

Hey ladies, can I join?
I wish I would have found this thread earlier, I never felt I quite fit in with some of the others.

Anyways, I'm 12 days away from a term pregnancy! With my first, I pPROM'ed, at 33 weeks and ended up having him at 35+0. I know not as early as some of you gals, and can't be compared, but we still had a SCU stay, jaundice, reflux and breastfeeding issues.

So I'm looking forward to getting my baby right away, and have him on the ward with me.

Hope we all make it!

Hey ladies, can I join?
I wish I would have found this thread earlier, I never felt I quite fit in with some of the others.

Anyways, I'm 12 days away from a term pregnancy! With my first, I pPROM'ed, at 33 weeks and ended up having him at 35+0. I know not as early as some of you gals, and can't be compared, but we still had a SCU stay, jaundice, reflux and breastfeeding issues.

So I'm looking forward to getting my baby right away, and have him on the ward with me.

Hope we all make it!

Congratulations and good luck ❤

I am slightly past 11 weeks now.. :happydance:
By this time with my last pregnancy (my son) I was learning that my placenta was tearing and my battle for the pregnancy started. I was told that I most likely would lose him. This is about when I started gushing blood on and off. So happy to say I have had no bleeding this pregnancy, my wall lining looks "beautiful" and thick and everything is going perfect!! :) I have a great feeling about this pregnancy!

Well, I'm 11+1 one. First scan on Friday.

I can't believe how easy it's been so far. 2 midwife visits (as per normal here), and nothing else. No severe bleeding, no multiple scans, no days in hospital. I feel like it's all a bit of a dream really. Hoping that this scan makes it feel more real as it doesn't really yet. So blessed though to have such an easy one so far this time. <3

Glad everyone's doing ok.....how's all the new babies we have??? I've been feeling super broody so have sent hubby to the clinic to get the snip before I decide "just one more!!!!" ;)

That's fab news girls!!

My wee one is doing well but I'm feeling VERY broody again :/ lol

Hi girls, hope everyone is doing ok?

I am past the point which my 2nd little one was born, which is fab, but I have a question and though you girls might be the best to ask

I had severe pre e with severe HELLP with my second, symptoms started approx 3 weeks before they actually discovered it and he was delievered with 24 hours as it was so bad at the point.

Now I have felt a little off for a while and had some bleeding, but today I just feel 'this is it' starting, I just don't feel right at all, and if history does repeat, then my bp and urine won't go 'off' for about another 3 ish weeks, needless To say, I am pretty on edge

So anyway, my question is, did anyone have a repeat issue with pre e and did you just know it was the start a second time around, I don't know if to trust my gut feeling or what

I don't know the answer to ur question hun sorry. but always trust ur mummy instincts xx perhaps give ur mw a call??? xxxx

Hi ladies, I had my LO at 29 weeks, and last week I went to the hospital just to be safe as I'd lost my plug, turns out I'm 4cms dilated with bulging membranes, I spent a week in hospital, I'm now at home on bed rest but I've been told to expect his arrival very soon, anyone ot at experience of 32/33 weekers? Also how do you cope with bed rest? It's driving me crazy! Lol I just want to get up and do things! Xx

@buttonnose i certainly did have repeat pre e, i had it with my son that i had @ 25 weeks, with my daughter my bp started to climb @ 35 weeks, i delivered her @ 38+5 and 3 days later i was back in the hospital with severe post partum pre eclamsia. if you dont feel well get checked out

AFM my LO is 3 months now she coo's and engages me in making her noises and smiles, i also been feeling kinda broady lately :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->