Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

I'm soooo tired.https://www.hotelsikayet.com/img/icon_smile_sleepy_jumbo.gif

Went to Dona's Bliss meeting group today and seen 25weeker, Katy1310 and Foogirl. Can you believe we all met on here :rofl:

i hope u had a lovely time x

Aw 3 night on the trot, im still shattered. Im gonna go insane :rofl:

And yesterday baby just wouldnt stop jumping around, it soooo wasnt like this with alex!

We're off to re-register Alex today. :)

hey sb22.

im tired too, jamie-leigh is really poorly, ended up in a&e yesturday with her, they wanted to keep her in but i said if they are happy for me to take her home then i will, so we came home, she gave us a real fright,

we also go a new puppy yesturday :)

are u changing alex' name hun x

Just her surname, and my surname on the birth cert. They actually re register her as if shes just born, wipes out her original entry. Mad. And a bit sad in a way. We kept her old cert.

omg is she sick? Someones being in familiar surroundings is far better. :hugs:

Just her surname, and my surname on the birth cert. They actually re register her as if shes just born, wipes out her original entry. Mad. And a bit sad in a way. We kept her old cert.

That's mad! I never knew that.. Must feel weird for you xxx

Eek, just 5 days to go until the first scan.. Wonder if there is anyone alive in there, well terrified. Also quite nervous to go through it again, it was always the scan where they noticed all these random little things but didn't get worried "because it is so unlikely to lead to premature labour".. Mrrrrrrh. At least now I know better. Will bloody make them take a closer look at such random happenings.

Ah yeah, the doctors said that they will be keeping an closer eye on me this time around because of the premature labour last time. How does it work exactly, how often did/do you guys get seen? :flower:

Jamie-Leih is severly asthmatic, i thought it was her asthma playing up, but when we got there after, rushing to get tyler to school, and gettin DH home from work, it turns out she has a viral infection,

when we 1st got to a&e they gave her sum oxygen and whilst she was on it she had a 'funny turn' her eyes went all funny and she startin shakin really bad they think this could be to do with her high temp.

was so glad chris was with me i think i would of broke dwn in tears!!

shes a bit better than she was, she still coughin away but nothin we can do for her :(

Ah yeah, the doctors said that they will be keeping an closer eye on me this time around because of the premature labour last time. How does it work exactly, how often did/do you guys get seen? :flower:

Hey hun - I'm in Edinburgh and didnt get reffered to a consultant until after my dating scan.

I see the consultant every 3-4 weeks, for swabs and testing to make sure theres no infection.

I had a scan at 17 weeks to measure my cervix, which was 100% perfectly normal. :thumbup: They say I dont need another extra scan for now and will see how we go.

I'm also going to the hospital next week to start the OPPTIMUM trial, maybe you can ask them about that. Generally this doesnt start until 22 weeks, you have to use progestrone, but you may not - because its a trial you may get a placebo...

Anyway, yeah girlies, the woman phoned me up and said I'm on it. Eeek. I dont fancy the progestrone part but its all for a good cause isn't it?

Heartburn is killing me. OH, no, sorry, DH :)rofl:) felt baby kick last night for the first time. I'm still tired and I think DH has given me his cold. Its taking its time to kick in. Y'know when you get that sore throat.... you just know!

i have been married 18months and it still seems weird writing DH lol

my little man is gonna be 6 on sunday!!! this time 6 years ago i was in slow labour with him.

OOoooh what do you have planned Lianne?

Alex is 17 months tomorrow. Fek!!!!

Im gonna dye me hair today - sod it.

Happy 17months to alex :)

he's going to his dads 2night til sunday 12noon, i didnt really want him to be at his dads on his birthday when he woke up but thts for my own selfish reasons. so i said i would pick him up at 12noon tht means we get him for half his day each then lol

this is the 1st year tyler hasnt had a massive party lol normally costs me a fortune, this year he wants to go out ice skating or sumthing, i cant go ice-skating obviously, jamie-leigh is a tad too young so it will be just chris and tyler but id have fun watching them lol

maybe take him pizza hut or sumthing :shrug: tyler will no doibt change his mind a million times haha

havent got him anything for his birthday yet, havent a clue what to get him! he hasnt even asked for anything!

ohh what colour u dying ur hair? u gonna post a pic??

btw everytime i see the pic of alex in ur avatar it makes me smile - shes lovely xxx

How are you doing everyone?

Lianne heres the hair do lol!
https://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs228.ash2/49311_514829317_2199731_n.jpg

Well I dunno if youread my other posts but I got a positive FFN test yesterday(preemie labour). Im not as worried as yesterday but im still upset a bit. It doesnt mean its defo gonna happen but the possibility is there.

thanks for the pic hun, u look lovely. i love tht shade of red!

sorry to hear about ur FFN test. what does it involve? what happens now?

:hugs:

Its like a swab, they run it through a test that takes half an hour. By the time i had got home from hospital' she called me and gave me the news.
She said 1 in 3 people go into labour when they get a positive :wacko: Someone told me they didnt believe that stat but this woman is on the trial team, im sure she knows alllllll the stats!

yea im sure she knows what shes talkin about hun, also why wud they worry u if it was neccesary!

have they gave u a gestation? x

I suppose they have to tell me the result :shrug: its a 2 weekly thing. She'll speak to the consultant today

ahh i see. well i willbe keeping my fingers crossed for u hun! X

Sb 22 sorry to hear you are worried about your test results although as far as I understand it's relatively new statistics so nothing in stone yet. They don't offer it at all here in Ireland as there is such limited research about it.
Will have everything crossed for you.

Well as you can see from my ticker I am two days OVERDUE which is something I never expected and am finding quite strange!! So there is hope for everyone!

Hi ladies.

LOVE your hair Sandi. I love love love it. Did you get that I love it?

:rofl:

I am so weird today..ignore me.

So I haven't updated here lately...so...

I had bleeding and major cramping on Monday and went off the ER for the second time. I had a GREAT doctor, who looked like Harry Connick (spelling?) Jr. He got an ultrasound done ASAP instead of making me wait. I found out I was carrying twins, but lost one of the babies. But our remaining Boo is doing very well and has a strong heart beat. I go again today for another scan (my third!!) because it was booked and my hubby missed seeing the heart beat. So I thought I would just keep the appointment, as it's always nice to see if everything is ok.

I hope everyone is doing well!

Nic, stay weird..... I like it!!! :rofl:

Im so sorry you lost a beanie :( Glad that Boo is stayig []

strong

sorry alex is attacking me...

I hope your baby stays put sb, will be thinking of you. 1 in 3 may go in to labour but 2 out of 3 don't. Stay positive and take it easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->