Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

I'm ok hun! REALLY excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ale been sick twice tonight but that was a)cause she rammed too much food in her mouth and b)2nd time she gulped down loads of bath water in excitement and coughed so much she wretched. Shes back on meds now. *sigh*

How are you getting on - and why have we been deserted!?!?!

deserted? have i been deserting u? :haha:

woohooo scan day!! im excited for u lol xxx

sb, where are u? u havent updated and im starting to worry :(

I keep checking for updates too on how the scan went :flower:

Hi I have sb on FB and she put a picture of her scan on.

I think she has had a few things on so hasn't had a chance to update bnb

Hey girls
I am sooooo sorry I didnt update - I meant to, but i was so bloomin busy!!

Its a pink bump! And everything is more than perfect. The scanner was the same guy that did our 7 week scan, he was FANTASTIC!!!
We got married yesterday too, so now I can finally relax after all those weeks! :rofl:

Oh wow, congratulations SB and Mr Sb on your wedding and pink bump :happydance:

Glad it all went perfectly :thumbup:

Thanks hun

Heres a piccie of the scan! :D it was amazing, never got treated this well with Alex :nope:

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1154.snc4/149679_463476749317_514829317_5340254_7160269_n.jpg

thank u thank u thank u for updating!! i was so worried!

congrats on gettin married! and congrats on ur pink bump!!!

did everything go ok at ur wedding?

what was the outcome of ur cervix scan?

:hugs:

My cervix scan was about 17 weeks and it was 5 cm, so veeerrryyy good news. The sonographer checked for any funnelling at the 20 week scan too, and nope, its all good.

I am applying to do the OPPTIMUM trial https://www.opptimum.org.uk/ , as long as a qualify(can't see why not?) then i'll be tested every two weeks for premature labour...hold Lianne think we've spoke about this in 2nd tri pmsl!!!

If you fancy it, ask you consultant ;)

The wedding day was more than I imagined, I started crying through the vows and almost set OH off! :cry: what a tube! We stayed in the Witchery, in the room where Michael Douglas proposed to Catherine Zeta Jones. THE most amazing place to stay EVER!!

https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/ac/f9/83/inner-sanctum-bedroom.jpg

Blimin heck!! That looks beautiful...you lucky lady!! :thumbup:

Great news on your cervix measurements...I found I got treated so much better second time around too :nope: they were so much more cautious because of my history it seemed they couldn't do enough...sad really that it takes having a preemie and the NICU journey to get that level of care that should be offered regardless.

i cant remember if we spoke about it in 2nd tri!

tht room is lovely. very posh!!! lol

wow 5cm, i sure hope it stays tht way!!!

:hugs:

Great news on your cervix measurements...I found I got treated so much better second time around too :nope: they were so much more cautious because of my history it seemed they couldn't do enough...sad really that it takes having a preemie and the NICU journey to get that level of care that should be offered regardless.

Its true, some seem to even pity me in a way. Whereas with Alex, my 20 week scan was sheer silence and no info apart from "everythings fine". This time, the guy had a laugh with us and showed everything in so, so much detail.

i agree, my 20 week scan was amazing thanks to the lovely lady tht did it, when i had my 20week scan with tyler they didnt speak very much, i was only 17 then so tht cud of made a huge difference :nope:

*peeks*

Is it okay to join in?

.. Hi. I'm now 10+1weeks pregnant with my second baby and absolutely convinced this is not going to end well, one way or another.. Terrible feeling. My gorgeous wee girl was born at 33+5 weeks, is now 1 year and 2 months :cloud9: There was never a found reason for her being early, so I'm naturally terrified that it is gonna happen again. Husband doesn't seem to think so, but I think he's in denial - the same way as he was when he heard I was in labour 33+4 before..

Yeah, don't really know what to make of this. Just really scared and confused, cautious and not as happy to be pregnant as I should be - but it's just too freaking scary!

My estimated due date is 17th of June, but I very much believe this is going to change on 29th when I'm having my first scan.

elveneye, congratulations, welcome over and great to see another Scot!!!!!! there seems to be lots of scottish preemies here!

CONGRATS Sandi!

That room looks friggin beautiful, so full of history!

*peeks*

Is it okay to join in?

.. Hi. I'm now 10+1weeks pregnant with my second baby and absolutely convinced this is not going to end well, one way or another.. Terrible feeling. My gorgeous wee girl was born at 33+5 weeks, is now 1 year and 2 months :cloud9: There was never a found reason for her being early, so I'm naturally terrified that it is gonna happen again. Husband doesn't seem to think so, but I think he's in denial - the same way as he was when he heard I was in labour 33+4 before..

Yeah, don't really know what to make of this. Just really scared and confused, cautious and not as happy to be pregnant as I should be - but it's just too freaking scary!

My estimated due date is 17th of June, but I very much believe this is going to change on 29th when I'm having my first scan.

congrats hun :hugs:

I'm soooo tired.https://www.hotelsikayet.com/img/icon_smile_sleepy_jumbo.gif

Went to Dona's Bliss meeting group today and seen 25weeker, Katy1310 and Foogirl. Can you believe we all met on here :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->