Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

I'm good, rather a bit more settled about it all. I should have prepared myself for that possibility but for some reason I didn't, I dunno why :shrug: It's more a wake up call than anything else, I'd be foolish to believe im gonna go full term for sure!

I'm having another cervix scan for 24 weeks so maybe thats a silver lining for the worry!

When I got my bloods done at 16 weeks pregnant for spina bifida as they can't test for downs with twins I didn't even think about the results being bad. It was such a shock when they rang a week later saying my afp was high and could I go for a scan the next day. It was only when I started googling I learned how many of these results were false!

Positive thoughts - you will be pregnant for at least another 16 weeks and complaining you can't see your feet!

Don't give up hope SB, it does happen!! :hugs:

I fully expected another preemie, and even when they put Amber on my chest, I looked down at this little chunky thing and thought 'okay so where is my little scrawny baby?' :haha: It still didn't register even then!!

Stay positive!!

From experience, it is crap having a prem no matter what but second time around was easier than first. You know what to expect and you have a success story living with you. I hope it doesn't come to that for anyone here but i'm telling you, if it does it's not the end of the world. I've had 3 prems 27, 31 and 34 weeks and they survived and i survived and all is right with the world. We prem mums are tough.

i am 3rd tri now ladies. feels weird saying tht!!

i hope everyone is ok x

woo hoo for 3rd tri!!!!!!! :happydance:

Please can you add me??

My first pregnancy ( twin) was 34 weeks i went into labour naturally ended in emergency c-section weighing 4lb and 5lb.
2nd pregnancy again went into labour naturally at 36 weeks
3rd pregnancy went into labour at 36 1/2 weeks

Good luck all

Oh by the way, it's Noah's due date today. He's about 8lb, a little pig- eats endlessly. Sleeps pretty well. I'm a happy mummy.

Congratulations on third tri Lianne :happydance:

Congratulations johnoblueshoes :flower:

Happy due date too Noah :hugs:

i am due 1st march

had my first boy at 36+4 weighing 8lb 2oz (lil monster)
had my second boy at 36 weighing 7lb 4oz

wonder when this one will come

Welcome 2ndtimer, I've listed you on the first page :) Hope you're doing ok?

Anyone heard from hopefully2? Shes overdueeeeeee!!!!!! Now theres a word!!!!

I have found out I will be scanned next thursday to measure cervix again, and then I have our own 4D scan on Friday :happydance:

I feel huge now, I really do :rofl:

The midwifes taken bloods, albeit a bit early, to see if I need to do the glucose test, because my sugars are high. :shrug:

The consultant hasnt been in touch for my monthly swabs, which concerns me a bit, because I dont want to be left over xmas and new year.

u have a lot going on sb22 lol

hope everything goes ok for u!

i have an appointment for physio on monday, i have SPD. got to have a support belt and she wants me to use crutches :nope:

neva had any of this with tyler

:hugs:

awwww ouchy!!!!!
I've always wondered, what made you realise you had PND?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->