Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

Brill news anna_due_dec!

Yay for Noah coming home, that is brilliant news :happydance:

Oh i wish i would have a big outburst but on FB i wont!
Its my bezzie mate, shes in labour with her second! Eeeek!
Sad I wont have my pregnant buddy but will will be joining her as mum of 2 soon!

awww! good luck to ur mate. hopefully it will be ages before ur joining her as a mum of 2, at least another 20weeks ;)

She had her first boy :happydance;

Well....here we go again! Im only 4.5 weeks..our LO is due on my husband's birthday, July 19th 2011. We are totally scared! Lakai our son was born at 23.4 weeks and is now 21 months corrected.

Did I say we are scared?!

Congratulations!!!

It is totally natural to be scared and worried :hugs: here is hoping you have a very long and healthy 40 weeks!!

I'll put you on the list Nic, im so happy for you !

I know i know i know 2 sleeps to go :shock: arrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhh

2pm!

Im having such a bad day today, ive just sat and cried because alexs reflux is rearing its ugly head again. :cry: as if having them so early was bad enough, its everything afterwards too

2pm!

Im having such a bad day today, ive just sat and cried because alexs reflux is rearing its ugly head again. :cry: as if having them so early was bad enough, its everything afterwards too

:hugs: :hugs:

sorry ur feeling upset. i hope alex feels better soon too. i have neva had to deal with reflux before, is there nothing tht can be done for it?

i know wat u mean about them being early and then having problems. it seems so unfair doesnt it.

with tyler he had many problems in the last 6 years but i dnt think it has anything to do with him being early i just think its a case of 'bad luck'
he hasnt had anything majorly wrong apart from the time he nearly died from a blockage in his bowel.

sending u massive hugs hun!!!! :hugs:

good luck for ur scan 2moro sb22 xxx

im still guessing :blue:

:hugs:

how are u and alex now? x

I'm ok hun! REALLY excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ale been sick twice tonight but that was a)cause she rammed too much food in her mouth and b)2nd time she gulped down loads of bath water in excitement and coughed so much she wretched. Shes back on meds now. *sigh*

How are you getting on - and why have we been deserted!?!?!

Congrats to you all, you brave mummies of our little premmie stars!!!

Havent been on the site for soo long (too long) and going through my own will we/wont we have another baby, medics say no but up to us at end of day.

Think this is a great thread for all you pregnant premmie mums, as its such a scary time, and just want to wish you all healthy and as long as possible pregnancies!!

Ps i laughed at your comment bumpsmum about ttc again!! We will see :winkwink: xxx

Happy Scan day SB :happydance: hope it all goes perfectly!!

AFM, I made hubby cancel his doctor's appointment to get the *snip snip*...I think I have changed my mind and may possibly have one more bubba in the not so far away future :haha:

Hope all of you ladies are keeping okay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->